Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just read in Marca that the Spanish High Court has confirmed the 2-year ban to Gurpegi. The club have appealed the sentence so he'll be able to play on Saturday agains Racing, but after that...

What the hell is going on? Where they not so sure in Athletic that everything was going to be fine???

I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just very disappointed right now.

PD: Villar has just been re-elected as president of the Spanish Federation. Will he pardon Gurpegi and Athletic? If he does, will this issue not follow Athletic everywhere!?!?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If this is true...it's just disappointing and it sucks! :( :fero:

Even Adrian Mutu gets 7 month ban for cocaine, but Gurpegi is out for 2 years? This is not right. :mad:

I thought that 19norandrosterone controversy was cleared by that doping committee :rolleyes:

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
Only in the pandereta country a player will suffer a sanction (the highest possible) for a substance that will be taken out of the doping list on January one.:rolleyes: It´s a matter of time Garzón comes and ilegalizes Athletic.:rolleyes:

What a casuality, this has been announced the same day of the Spanish FA elections, and what a casuality it has been filtered to the media group we all expected. BTW, Villar can take his amnisty up his :ass:.

AUPA CARLOS, BETI ZUREKIN.

·
4,421 Posts
And his hair analysis result is 0 nandrosterone!!!

(whith this analysis they can know everything he has taken, even if he has smoked a joint once in his live)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I've read somewhere that the RFEF don't have enough power to give an amnesty to Gurpegi, because the final decission was taken in the Ordinary Justice and not in the Sport justice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts