Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
International
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and I'm back from Dubai :)

Bahrain won 1-0, Mohammed Salmeen scored in the 13th minute, and then they went to it's usual defending with 9 players after the goal :eek: Oh well, we got the 3 points, hard luck to Oman.

PS: I didn't open a new thread for Qatar vs UAE, we all knew it would end 0-0 :sleepy: (Qatar: 3 matches played, 0 goals scored, 0 goals conceded)

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
he he.. UAE was served the Qatar special :sleepy: :yawn:

And thank you for effectively kicking Oman out of contention :D . If we beat Kuwait 2morrow inshallah, then Oman will be statistically out by the time we play them :devil:

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
HiJazzey said:

If we beat Kuwait 2morrow inshallah
Not gonna happen! Yalla Kuwait! :devil:

On the main topic, it was a good game(comparing it to th eother games of this tournament) we got an early goal, both teams had key players injured, Talal Yousif for Bahrain and Hani Al Dhabit for Oman and with two of our 3 main attacking keys out, it was predictable that we were going to defend.. while Oman had to chase the game but failed to create that much.. Bahrain had more real chances with our counters..

Ahmed 7asan played well when he came on and I expect him to play more in the coming games.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Arrrrrrgh! Qatar should not be allowed to play football anymore!!! Any team that plays 3 0-0 draws in sucession in a international competition should be banned from all football for a year!

I am sending this to FIFA as i am typing! :D

·
International
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vampire Lestat said:
Arrrrrrgh! Qatar should not be allowed to play football anymore!!! Any team that plays 3 0-0 draws in sucession in a international competition should be banned from all football for a year!

:D

BTW, Qatar even had 2 0-0 draws in friendly matches against Kuwaiti clubs :dielaugh:

·
Registered
59,326 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:

:D :D

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Oman's football is improving by time ic they can do it we ba3deen there is only 1 itti what do u mean ya 7ag ????????

i want to tell u that iti7ad el skandary is better than ur favorite club ya badawi inta

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
what the ****?

bahrain had more real chances? oman out-played bahrain and look at how many chances we missed
Chill!!

Oman were better, everyone agreed on that but I don't think you created that many chances. If you go back to the game, we missed 3 clear cut chances in the last 10 minutes only! Anyway, this game is history. Good luck against Qatar, thrash them for us! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts