Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place where all the stuff about Sunday's big clash between FC København and Brøndby will be posted from now on;).

The match on Sunday are probably the biggest between these two teams ever. The clash is probably also the biggest in Scandinavia! The match is not far from the top clashes of Europe, So the Old Firm, Ajax-Feyenoord, Man U-Liverpool watch out for this one:fero::star::strong:

Feel free to give your opinion or questions about the match.

I certainly hope that DBOY will post a bit about the home team, FCK and then Rasmus, Kee and of course I will take care of Brøndby;)

Lets get the posting started!

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
Just a short comment: I don't get why everybody is talking about this game as if it decides the championship. Granted, if Brøndby win that is it, but an FCK victory doesn't mean they are champs at all. People seem to forget that it is by no means an easy task to win in Aalborg, especially when AaB still has a lot to play for.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Ane, if we win against Brøndby a draw against Aab would be enough, and I think we could cope that :).

Now for the game, I simply can't wait for this one, aswell as the Cup Final. It'll be great. I think it'll be a very difficult game, very intense and close, but I think we'll turn out winners 2-1. Hopefully a little bit more convinving than that :star:.

It's comming closer, and it'll certainly, if not decide, then give a strong hint on who'll be the champs :strong:!

Daniel

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ane said:
Just a short comment: I don't get why everybody is talking about this game as if it decides the championship. Granted, if Brøndby win that is it, but an FCK victory doesn't mean they are champs at all. People seem to forget that it is by no means an easy task to win in Aalborg, especially when AaB still has a lot to play for.
Well Ane you're quite right, but as DBOY says, FCK can still win it with a draw in the last match away against (G)AaB, if they beat us of course:D.

But it's true that they are going to have a hard time up their. So we indeed have the 'easier' programme, although PS&E awaits in Arken:tongue::D:)

A final thing Ane, the title will be decided the 12th! 'Cause we're winning in their:strong:!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some statistics about the big one:)

Seen as if Brøndby where at home in all the matches!
Code:
All matches:
Played     won     drawn     lost     goals
44         20        6       18      71-61

At Brøndby Stadion:
20         11        3        6      33-26

[B]In Parken:
24          9         3       12     38-35[/B]
Well statistics is always fun to watch, but the can't really tell who's maybe going to win or who's the fav to do it. But why not take a look at them on this special occasion:D

It clearly shows that it's going to be very even one, but still you'll never know in such a match. It's all about who has hit the form that day.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FCK are this Thursday going to play the Dong Cup final in Parken against BO... sorry OB:D

This match is of course a very important one for both sides and especially for OB, 'cause it's the only thing they're able to win this season, but also as an 'easy' way to Europe. FCK are maybe thinking a bit too much about Sunday's big clash against us, but as a professional team they should be able to cope with it:)

What I'm heading towards is that FCK might get some stupid injuries or bans. Possible bans are going to be moved to the league, so if any of the FCK players should get a red card, they won't play against us. There are only two of their players, who can miss Sunday's match if they get a yellow: Zulu and Myggen! Well then I can't help but hope that one of them or why not both will get a yellow:hopefull:;).

It would be very nice if FCK were without Zuma and Myland:eek::devil:...:cool::angel: and a possible red card to Polle:D!

Well just hoping...;)

Another thing is that FCK have had a very tough programme the last couple of weeks. Do you have a poor fitness:D?

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Ane said:
People seem to forget that it is by no means an easy task to win in Aalborg, especially when AaB still has a lot to play for.
Heh, Aab hasn't exactly been unbeatable at home this year. :D

·
Registered
320 Posts
Man, im really looking forward to this match!!!

I think it will be a very close game with a tie as the most likely result.

I expect Brondby to play defensively and be dangeorous on counterattacks. The reason why i expect this is that a tie is enough for Brondby (IF Brondby defeats Lyngby who seem to be on a role:D). I believe that they will try to get a 0 - 0.

Does anyone know if Kenneth Rasmussen or Magnus Svensson will recover in time?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I agree Laziali...not exactly a fortress :D.

Freddy, if one of them is to get a yellow card, it'd have to be the worst kind of tackle, so I hope it won't happen :).

How can you hope for our players to be injured BTW :wth:? Cruel bastard :tongue: :D!

Daniel

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Rasmus said:

Does anyone know if Kenneth Rasmussen or Magnus Svensson will recover in time?

Magnus Svensson :howler: :howler: :howler: Uhmmmm, I thought Broendby got a new coach who wanted to play football, who cares about Magnus Svensson ????

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Rasmus, if you go for a draw we'll kill you. Simple as that. You should go for the win if you want to get anything, which in this case would be a championship :D. I think it'd be suicide to play defensively.

Daniel

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Rasmus, on one hand i don't think we're going to play defensivly. Mainly because of the fact that we play some f*cking great offensive footy at the moment. But also because we lost last year by playing too defensivly.
On the other hand I could also see us playing for the draw.

I'm very confident that we're facing them with a strong offensive tactic and that we'll put a hard pressure on them on their half.

Our lineup could look like this:

Code:
                       Mogens Krogh

Auri    Krister Nordin    Per Nielsen   Magnus Svensson

Mattias Jonson   Mads Jørgensen  Kim Daugaard  Thomas Lindrup:star:

Peter Madsen    Ruben Bagger
Krister and Per Nielsen showed to be a strong pair in the centre of the defence against OB, with Svensson showing great skills as a left back and Auri at his true position, we're now having a solid back line.
Our midfield is also showing great form at the moment. Thomas Lindrup as playing star footy at the moment, with some REALLY impressive moves on the left flank:cool:. The right side of the midfield has also found the form again. Mads Jørgensen has finally got free from injuries for a while and Jonson has just scored a great hattrick. Another f*cking great thing about the team at the moment is Kim Daugaard. I must say that I completely stopped believing in that player for years ago. In our golden days in the late 90's he was one of the best midfielders in the league and were also awarded a cap:proud:. But injuries and no trust from the coach made him a regular in the reserves:depress:. But after Tom Køhlert, who is a big fan of Daugaard:D, showed the trust Daugaard needed and it certainly helped him to find his lost form. Kim Daugaard is again the playmaker on the Brøndby team:proud::star:.
Peter Madsen he is a star! ...nuff said;)! Him and Ruben Bagger is a very good attacking pair. The topscores list is also showing that:)

FCK, we're waiting...

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just some odds on the championship winners:)

Centrebet:

Brøndby - 1,60
FCK - 2,20

Unibet:

Brøndby - 1.36
FCK - 2.65

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well kee it wasn't as good playing wise as we could have hoped for, but the intencity...:eek:. Wow what a fight:fero:!

The match finished 1-1:star:, so Brøndby will now (hopefully:hopefull::angel::D) win against Lyngby on Thursday on Vilfort Park to clinch the title once and for all. I'll be there for the big party:party:;)

I think I'd better go to bed now. I'm slightly drunk after the party today.

:party::drunk:....:sleepy: :D!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is how it all looks after the very much deciding match, although we still got one round left:

Code:
[B]The top of the table:[/B]
Brøndby       32  19 9 4  72-28  66
FC København  32  19 9 4  58-23  66
The last round of the two teams:
Thursday the 16th of May

Brøndby-Lyngby
AaB-FC København

The two teams are even on points, but we have a better goal difference. So the 1-1 draw yesterday was the decider of the championship, although we still could lose it in the last round. In the last round we're facing the Lyngby amateurs at home on a fully packed Vilfort Park. The odds of us losing against them is maybe one to a million, so I really don't think it'll happen:hopefull:
FCK are up against AaB away, so they have a much tougher match than we do. They're also away while we're at home. We're facing a team we can beat with 10 goals and they have a match where they aren't even sure of the win. It's all going our way;)

It's coming home!! :proud:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts