Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
round 19th next weekend
and benfica is gonna face guimarães....tough, but i trust the team will win and put on a good show;)

with nuno out i think we will come back to having just sokota upfront....or maybe camcho decides to put feher next to him...i would :)

the game will take place sunday the 25th at 19.45 gnt, and will be broadcasted on sport tv

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I wouldn't risk playing Sokota and Féher upfront because i fear that direct football we played against Sporting. I would play Zahovic instead of Féher to make the link between the midfield and the attack even though i don't like him very much.
I like Féher because he is probably the most effective player inside the area, but in this match i wouldn't make such risk, i would probably let him in during the second half if Zahovic fails do do his job.

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
humm...well i think our problem with sporting, tactically speaking, was playing zahovic instead of joao pereira....we lost the right wing:depress:

but i see what u mean....still i would rather see andersson instead of zahovic....

something like this:

moreira
miguel - argel - ricardo rocha - fyssas
petit
joão pereira - andersson - tiago- simão
sokota

or else:

moreira
miguel - argel - ricardo rocha - fyssas
petit
joão pereira - tiago- simão
sokota - feher

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NZS said:
Play Zahovic :happy: I want him to score ;) :howler:
i think camacho will play him;)

either him or feher, but camacho will most likely play za in the 1st half, and then put feher in the last 3rd of the game...i hope he scores too :D

i hope we WINNNNNNNNNNNN:star:

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
feher just had a heart attack about 20m ago:(

it was the 90m of the game, we had made the 0-1 by aguiar.....game was moving on....feher smiling...and suddenly he fell:depress: :depress: :depress:

his mates run to him to help......the docs too....he is in hospital now....lets pray for him:(

tiago was crying like a baby:depress: and miguel all were....damn im too shoekd and nervous.......really hope feher makes it

feher hope u recover and be ok:star: :star: :star:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts