Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is he moving to Atletico Madrid ? I read that they would pay $8.5 million for him.

I've heard from this guy but don't really know him. Can you tell me something more about him. What is his position, qualities, bad points, ... ??

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
He plays a bit like Sheare.
Outside the box is useless, and inside the box he is a goalscoreing machine.
In last year's brazilian championship he almost won it to Atletico-Mg, by just bangging 29 goals and equaling Edmundo's 97 record!
HE WAS CALLED UP FOR BRAZIL LAST NIGHT!:)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that sounds good !

Is he that good that he plays for the national team or is the coach just doing an experiment with him ? Is it the first time he plays with the national team, cause i never seen him play yet..

Do you know if it's true that he has signed a contract with Atletico Madrid and only the clubs have to agree the transfer fee ?

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I think he wil stay in Atletico-Mg, he wants to stay, as in atletico is the only place he has played good football in his life.
He belongs to Vasco who might bring him back, I don't know....but an Attack with Guilherme and Romario would not be good as both are prolific goalscorers that need service and don't create nothing to no one!
NOw for the national team , it is the first time he has been called up, and it is not an experiment because it is a WC qualifiying game, and their is no time for experiments!
He was choosen BEFORE the overated Amoroso, and jardel!
And in my opinion Luxemburgo did do the right thing to call Guilherme instead of those 2!:)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a lot of players linked with many clubs this summer so you never know what's true. I'll probably have to wait and see..

But he can change club and still be with Atletico (Madrid) :D and play some good games there (I hope :))

Thanks for the info ;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
no problem kevin.
he has playued for a spanish club before...i think Salamanca or Tenerife, one of those 2.
How is Gamarra playing in Atletico?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gamarra played almost all games and did a very good job. But he can do a lot better then he did in Atletico i think. As you probably now Atletico had a terrible season :mad: and the players didn't played very good games.
We had the worst defence except for one team. But Gamarra was one of the best and it's a shame that he is going to leave but you can't expect such a player to play in second divsion.

Latest rumours are telling he is going to Marseille but untill nothing is sure and Atletico is waiting for a good bid because they need the money ! We have debts, debts,... :mad::mad::mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts