Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking like it's definite enough to warrant his own thread unfortunately...

He's in Valencia, did the first part of the medical last night and will be completing the rest today.

As I said before, I'm not a fan. Totally flattered to deceive for Atléti last term, so they immediately upgraded by taking Filipe Luis back.

And please don't let him anywhere near a penalty... (See 3:57)

_GOF5Fi4sxw

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
Why? What does this achieve?

As usual the priority of a good CB and a good CM are ignored.

I've heard rumours of De Paul being sent out on loan aswell.

Also. ****ING get Le Feg signed to a new deal ffs.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
I don't this is that awful a signing. Gary has asked for more width, and that's what this guy offers more than Orban. And at least it is only a loan...

I like Orban it will be a shame to leave him go. One of the only men in the squad despite what he lacks going forward he is a battler.

As for De Paul, I pray that he is only going out on loan. It's been stated that Gary prefers a more traditional wide winger than one of De Paul's style. With Gary most likely leaving in the summer, and for example as the rumour today says, Pellegrini (Would be ideal!) were to come here then De Paul will eventually get a chance in Valencia. You just kn ow this is the type of player that if we got rid of him, he would go to a Villarreal, Celta etc and thrive...

·
Registered
44,342 Posts
And please don't let him anywhere near a penalty... (See 3:57)
That's the only penalty he's missed as a professional player. It just happened to be against the best goalkeeper in the world when it comes to penalties..

Siqueira is horrendous defensively. Didn't learn a thing under Simeone despite a very good system which even helped protecting Domingo Cisma properly. His upside clearly lies in the offensive department where he's usually quite good, especially in terms of crossing. The only problem is that the defensive stuff outweighs the things he does upfront.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's the only penalty he's missed as a professional player. It just happened to be against the best goalkeeper in the world when it comes to penalties..
I'm sure you'll appreciate why it sticks in the mind.

Siqueira is horrendous defensively. Didn't learn a thing under Simeone despite a very good system which even helped protecting Domingo Cisma properly. His upside clearly lies in the offensive department where he's usually quite good, especially in terms of crossing. The only problem is that the defensive stuff outweighs the things he does upfront.
Exactly the impression I'd gotten from watching him last term.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I already did before he signed. Absolute rubbish at Mestalla last year, I realised then he couldn't defend.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Guilherme Siquiera, one of the strangest names worldwide, even more weird than my nick (112237). I remember he was very good during a couple of seasons.

The club is not being run wisely; at least the results of the taken decisions are indicating so. Where are the results?! I hope bringing this player would be fruitful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts