Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on the Italian forum that Milan have offered 35 BIllion Lire + Bierhoff for...Nico Anelka!!!It's also believed that next week he should come to Milanello to do his medical tests...
If he can get rid of the very harmful influence of his brothers, who are also his agents, he will really be a phenomenon!He has it all: speed, technic, the flair for goals and he's only 21!
What do you thik?

Forza Anelka!
Forza Magico Milan!
The world is ours...once again!

the world will be...Bleu Blanc Rouge...again...and again!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Obviously I couldn't be more happy. If that's true it means that Thuram is NOT the mysterious big name and it would also mean NO BIERHOFF IN PARMA!! :)

As for you guys, well. Anelka is problem but he might have sorted himself out now, after all he apologized to Real and all... But I think he will be another Kluivert for you. :)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Anelka is just a problem on 2 legs, and where does this news come from? No other place carries such stuff!! San Siro 1, what is this source, since Calciomercato carries all the rumors and bits of news from all the Italian papers. Frankly, if we're dealing Bierhoff to Parma, then I'd much rather have Crespo.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I can understand u, parma fan! it would be very stupid of parma selling thuram
but I would like him to play for us :) or cannavaro :)

and to the rumours: i also heard about rivaldo, beckham, morientes (with olli going to parma) and and and...

damn, it is hard, but we have to be patient...

and to anelka: he is a troublemaker, please stay were you are, nicolas

[Edited by Psycho on 07-07-2000 at 01:08]

D

·
0 Posts
I think any team would rather have Crespo then Bierhoff, but if Milan comes with a good enough offer, Parma will sell him, no one can resist money :)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Anelka is a overrated *****!!
I don't want to see him play in Italy, and Besides Milan have so many talented young players that they should rely on them.

B

·
0 Posts
Real would be mad if they really wanted Bierhoff...

PS Driver X: I might be terribly wrong, but I thought Crespo has already signed for Lazio :confused:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
San Siro obviously read this rumor in the same place he read that we were going to sign Rivaldo. I say it's total crap. Enough with these idiotic rumors!!!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Daeone, just wait and see!
That rumour on Anelka may or may not be a crap!You can't say
it's a crap or not!
JUST BE PATIENT AND FAITH IN BERLUSCONI!

La victoire est en nous...pout toujours!

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Nico or Bierhoff,
not a chance, madrid is attempting to send Nico and $$ to Juve for Zidane!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Mental problem Anelka in exchange for the world's best player? :eek:
Moggi can be an idiot sometimes and make stupid decisions, but he'll laugh at this pathetic exchange, if any of it is true :mad:

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, the only good thing here is , that you will get rid of the worst striker in Serie A, Bierh*ff :)
But i doubt you will get Anelka and Rivaldo ;)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Driver X, I agree with you than Anelka is a head case but in football nothing surprises me any more. I know that Juve covets Nico and they recognise his potential. I can only imagine the $$ involved would be close to 30m.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
How can you all write off Bierhoff, he is a top striker and he is much much better than Anelka.

M

·
0 Posts
Anelka have alredy signed for PSG.
Canal+ bought him for PSG. The price was about $37 million.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Anelka will only go to PSG if Sanz wins the election

G

·
0 Posts
So San Siro, answer Debs' question please: what is your source? Or are you just jerking us around with your usual B.S.?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts