Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After losing my password and not recieving a new one for 2 months despite asking the admins through every possible way (even by SMS sent by XT members) my problem has finally been solved and I can post on Xtratime again. :)

Sadly I had to 'miss' the double winning celebration but I will be here for the CL qualifier against Wisla. :)

By the way our friend Kappa aka Yoav is in Israel these days, we meet every few days :)

So how's everyone? who's still around?

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I am still here, more than anytime before :)

Welcome back

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hey Gilli!

Was great to meet you.
I came back to Canada via............................ Barcelona, Budapest, Zagreb, Split, Bratislava, VIENNA :mad:, Bratislava :cry: and Prague.....

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
how was it in vienna kappa ?
....crap

Not because of the people or place. But because it was raining insane outside and i couldnt do anything. Also because i went with Slovakian bus lines and they arent very helpful when it comes to giving directions. They put me in a bus terminal that was no bigger than a parking lot and I needed a tour office and some information about Vienna underground metro and i didnt find it......... but atleast i can say i was in Austria for like 2-3 horus and i passed through the Austria/Slovak border twice :party:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Welcome back Gilli. Nice to see some Beitar fans still around. I'll try my best to post more often as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts