Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Last Sunday i arrived at the airport at about 9ish, and to cut a long story short, the team were there getting all their baggage off the thingys. I left my folks to get my case and went over, met them all (got kisses from them!), got photos & autographs. No Figo though as he went to Madrid and i missed Pauleta by about 5 mins. Baia was so nice and Gomes, Rui Costa was cool as well, everyone else looked really depressed (hardly surprising), they all had red eyes. Anyway, they were tons of people waiting outside to cheer them. What a morning! I will have to find someone to scan in my photos when i get them on Thursday. Oh, and i shook J Pinto's hand, i had to!

Ahh, wish i didn't have to come home yesterday.
Adeus
Vic
x:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
monkski said:
:D Last Sunday i arrived at the airport at about 9ish, and to cut a long story short, the team were there getting all their baggage off the thingys. I left my folks to get my case and went over, met them all (got kisses from them!), got photos & autographs. No Figo though as he went to Madrid and i missed Pauleta by about 5 mins. Baia was so nice and Gomes, Rui Costa was cool as well, everyone else looked really depressed (hardly surprising), they all had red eyes. Anyway, they were tons of people waiting outside to cheer them. What a morning! I will have to find someone to scan in my photos when i get them on Thursday. Oh, and i shook J Pinto's hand, i had to!

Adeus
Vic
Hey Vic we will be waiting for the pics :) !!!

BTW - You mustve been the only person to have shaken JVP's hand in the last week or so :( . I will bet that poor [email protected]@rd will have to move out of Portugal till this dies down !!!!!!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Re: Re: guess who i met at Lisboa airport?

COUTO 5 said:

Hey Vic we will be waiting for the pics :) !!!

BTW - You mustve been the only person to have shaken JVP's hand in the last week or so :( . I will bet that poor [email protected]@rd will have to move out of Portugal till this dies down !!!!!!

LMAO!! He's probably already gone too.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
monkski said:

Adeus
Vic
I was there as well, though in the departure level. I saw Oliveira from a distance and Figo from about 30 feet away, though I opted not to bother them.

·
Registered
549 Posts
in 2000 i got Simao Saborosa's autograph. he was at the Lisbon airport with his girlfriend.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: guess who i met at Lisboa airport?

Pila said:

I was there as well, though in the departure level. I saw Oliveira from a distance and Figo from about 30 feet away, though I opted not to bother them.
Ooh! I didn't see Figo, everyone said he had gone to Madrid even though his dad was waiting for him.

Vic

·
Registered
240 Posts
thats real cool munki! wish i was there, heh i'd probably shake JVPs hand as well , so i understand why ya did it. heh i wish i could go down to portugal myself ya know ive never been there before...... all my family is in maderia and id love to visit but oh well hopefully ill gather up some friends and make a trip next summer or go down for euro2004

1 - 8 of 8 Posts