Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u no how we changed our avatars for the WC. Well the italians are doin the same thing, it shows u how many people copy the portuguese

·
Registered
323 Posts
SUPERSTITION

And they lost today so mabye mass avatar changing is bad luck??
ok guys i have a story for you! in euro 2000 i could not watch the game (vs England) because i had a dead line so i had to be at my shop, so decided to tape the game, even more i put one tape in one vcr (2 hour best quality mode) and another on the other vcr (slow mode so i could tape both , portugal and romania vs germany). well after that i decided to keep on doing that routine!
when the semifinal came around i realized i was short one tape so i got unconfortable with that! my wife starts going like ..comon eman thats silly blah blah so i vaved in and gess what !!! portugal lost:confused:

this time around i decided to do the same routine but i decided to also watch the game direct! and guess what ! portugal started the way we all know i was freking out so i left the house and the gools start coming for us but it was too late! :dazed:
when we were qualifying i atenpted to watch the game portugal vs ireland (at home) we tied the game:fero:

i also noticed that on the game vs france conceicao decided to change his hair style and gess what we LOST!!

on the game vs USA petit also decided to bleech is hair and GUESS WHAT! we lost::mad: (to me it shows a lack of humility and an attempt to become important and self confident)

i don't know if this is something we should take into consideration, but it's at least a state of mind (very powerfull thing) so from now on i will never watch a live game when portugal is playing because when i do they lose!!

i watch the portugal - finland game live on jump TV and they lost:dazed: :dazed:

so NO MORE LIVE games for me.

NOTE: now my wife is starting to wonder how much of this could be real or just a coincidence.
so what do you guys think about this??

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Same thing with me actually. Except when I think we're going to lose we win and when I think we're going to win we lose. Guess I talked too much garbage about the USA?:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts