Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well; in the light of the recent events between Yanal and Sukur it appears that a growing number of GS fans are about to start a kind of boycott towards the NT (actually towards Yanal). This is bein spoken in the terraces for the last months and after some similiar manner displays by the fans in a TV show of Reha Muhtars (fans not applausin the NT and leaving the studio as a protest) it seems that those protests will only grow in Ali Sami Yen. The GS fans want Yanals resignation and also believe even if he doesnt resign he will be fired after the likely defeat from the hands of Albania. Actually nowadays, none of the GS fans I know (I am one too as u know) seem to care about the NT at all. Even the GS board was in a similar mood up until tonight but Yanals u-turn in Reha Muhtars show calmed them a bit.
So my question arises: the club or the nation? What u guys think? especially the GS fans?

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
It is a pretty stupid argument. Only hardcore dumbasses would not support the NT because of any reason. But I really doubt we are going to qualify for the WC. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

And Reha Muhtar is a guy who pays some guys to start a fight so he can show it on TV live. He is a dumbass.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Originally posted by FLYING HELLFISH

Only hardcore dumbasses would not support the NT because of any reason.
I think that sums it up.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I don't appreciate the way Ersun Yanal is managing the team but it doesn't mean that I will stop to support the NT. We shouldn't think with the logical of teams, when the subject is the National Team : all Turks should be united behind the NT.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I agree....Reha Muhtar is a dumbass. I have also seen the show which is almost as pathetic as the show Erman Toroglu had about fans.....does anyone remember that talkshow?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cengo said:
I agree....Reha Muhtar is a dumbass. I have also seen the show which is almost as pathetic as the show Erman Toroglu had about fans.....does anyone remember that talkshow?
You mean the court show where he was something like a judge.....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Largo said:
You mean the court show where he was something like a judge.....

Exactly.....that must have been one of the stupidiest tv-program ever made.....add that psycho horror music they used to make it more dramatic....:D

·
Master Debater
20,809 Posts
People getting disgruntled with the national team because their favorite players aren't called up? GIVE ME A BREAK. And even worse they try to rationalize with reasons such as Ersun Yanal hates Galatasaray so we shouldn't support the N.T.

Agree with Ersun or not, do you honestly think he is not trying to field the best team possible, ( in his mind )?

Do people seriously think somebody is not going to call up players they think will make the team successful at the risk of losing their prestigious job and reputation?

I for one think Sukur should be on the national team, too bad Ersun doesn't think so.
Case closed, I doubt there is some ANTI G.S. conspiracy brewing at the national team lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts