Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a tie for fifth qualifying spot in group E, but only one can go through!

Shall it be Prince-O or Ze da Fiel?

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
No option to vote twice now?

Anyways, Prince :thumbsup:

When's the deadline btw? And when will the new groupstages start? I need time to prepare my electioncampaign and all

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friday, 13/2--I set the poll for four days as I think that ought to give people ample time as it's just one decider.

I'll start round two on Saturday--just in time for Valentine's Day, isn't that special?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Come on people, Prince is charming, but when it comes to sheer charm and coolness, no dude in these board can match, let alone surpass the master himself in the field of charm and that is Master Ze da Fiel! :star::cool:

Come on, give the man the credits he deserves!!!:)

:tongue::D

FORZA ZE DA FIEL!!!!:star::thumbsup: :cool:

:howler:

Cheers.;)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
San Siro said:
Come on people, Prince is charming, but when it comes to sheer charm and coolness, no dude in these board can match, let alone surpass the master himself in the field of charm and that is Master Ze da Fiel! :star::cool:
uhm...hello'oooow? :stuckup: :tongue:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
And btw, who says everyone votes Prince-O for being the most charming of the two?
Since well, isn't this a good way to get rid of the biggest thread of them all and delete your nearest competitor? ;)

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Prince-O

·
International
9,526 Posts
tough indeed, I like both these guys. Prince is a good man, doesn't get flustered. Ze is good man too, but has an edge to him;) Have to have a think on this one:stress:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
tough indeed, I like both these guys. Prince is a good man, doesn't get flustered. Ze is good man too, but has an edge to him;) Have to have a think on this one:stress:
Let me give you a push in the right direction: American Express? Visa? Diner's Club? :lala: :D

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Prince, what did you do with your Jonny Bravo avatar? I liked that one! :(

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
I took it off with pain in my heart to give my support to Ajax during these difficult times ;). I will bring it back someday :happy:

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, soon! Soon! That ava was the coolest! :cool: :happy:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
gOD said:
I prefer cash. :stuckup:

Put the agreed sum in unmarked 100 euro bills in a suitcase and burry them under the 3e tree of the park :cool:

:D
:veiled: No problem. Pleasure to do business with you ;)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations to Prince-O, who clinches the fifth spot of Group E! :happy:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts