Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
Italy vs France and England vs. Spain... I look forward to those matchups

·
Banned
570 Posts
Italy vs France and England vs. Spain... I look forward to those matchups
Same here.

Surely England aren't about to lose to Ukraine so I expect everything to stay the same as it is.

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
Let's go Ukraine!!! If they shut down Rooney, I have a good feeling about this one.

·
The 12th Player
1,154 Posts
if both england and france win tomarrow, whats the difference england gonna need in order to take the first place?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
• England will be through with a draw. If they lose, they have to hope France lose by enough so that England at least end level with Les Bleus on goal difference and goals scored (as England have a superior coefficient, 33.563 to France's 30.508).

• Ukraine will be through with a win and out with any other result.

• France will be through with a draw. If they lose, they would only be out if England lose but at the same time move level with them on either goal difference or goals scored.

·
Registered
17,525 Posts
It should still be based on something during the tournament and not from before which the coefficient is. I know there needs to be an immediate decision, so deciding games are out of question but then base it on number of shots or number of corners or average ball possession or whatever but something from within the tournament itself.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Filipe Reis said:
• England will be through with a draw. If they lose, they have to hope France lose by enough so that England at least end level with Les Bleus on goal difference and goals scored (as England have a superior coefficient, 33.563 to France's 30.508).

• Ukraine will be through with a win and out with any other result.

• France will be through with a draw. If they lose, they would only be out if England lose but at the same time move level with them on either goal difference or goals scored.
should be another interesting night.

come on England. :star:

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
if both england and france win tomarrow, whats the difference england gonna need in order to take the first place?
England win the group if either of the following (otherwise, France win the group).
  • England's winning margin is greater than France's by at least 2 goals
  • England's winning margin is greater by 1 goal and France do not score at least 2 goals more than England

·
The 12th Player
1,154 Posts
England win the group if either of the following (otherwise, France win the group).
  • England's winning margin is greater than France's by at least 2 goals
  • England's winning margin is greater by 1 goal and France do not score at least 2 goals more than England
thank you :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This might sound like going out on a limb but I expect Ukraine to go on and England to go home.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts