Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say it, but 3 points were critical in today's game. 1 would have been ok, but zero was the final straw. We are now 1 win away from Lecce, 2 wins away from safety (now that also means that Parma, Piacenza, Brescia and Lecce must lose 2 games each and we must win 2 games)....We are in trouble, guys.

Roma is next week, another loss is in the cards. Lecce plays Juventus, Parma plays Brescia and Piacenza plays Chievo. Meaning we most likely won't lose ground next week if we lose to Rome. But, time is running out and we are still 2nd from the bottom.

Now the good news. We face Venezia in 2 weeks time. There is no reason why we can't get 3 points from that game. Also, Lecce plays Verona and Parma plays Lazio. So, we can gain some ground. Maybe! At the end of the day, that's what I said Friday...
:rolleyes:

·
6,645 Posts
Yeah, It's Serie B without a doubt. But it's gonna be tight.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Fiorentina 1 said:

Now the good news. We face Venezia in 2 weeks time. There is no reason why we can't get 3 points from that game. Also, Lecce plays Verona and Parma plays Lazio. So, we can gain some ground. Maybe! At the end of the day, that's what I said Friday...
Venezia - Juventus 1-1. We are the worst away team in the series and Venezia is improving all the time. But I still have little hope. In the game against Atalanta we had very good chances with Baronio and Ardiano.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Its not over till its OVER...Start this weekend with a breaking upset over ROma....

·
Registered
367 Posts
that is what inter fans say b4 every roma game!!!!!

lol.........and about viola........i m sure u wont go to serie b.....and bati actually told the news that he will return to viola as a manager..!!!!!!

·
6,645 Posts
What!? He did??

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
it's a joke

Krist Novoselic said:
What!? He did??
LOL:D nahhhhh it's a argentina fan trying to make you feel better,sorry but no way my ASRoma will lose to that dump squad the viola will field this week to think now that even Nuno Gomes realized and got the hell out of there with Rossi makes me feel great knowing a trashing will happen this week Roma win 4-0 or 5-0 folks.If it makes you feel better it's a fact you will be going to serieB you can quote this....

Batigol -2
Montella-1
Totti-1

also Tommasi-1 in the 5-0

Forza Roma.........

·
6,645 Posts
Give it up, man. We've got the message! You don't like Fiorentina and we sure as hell don't like you, so take your damn Nuno Gomes and scram!!! :mad:

·
6,645 Posts
Err, I hope you're sarcastic because that was an insult. But have it your way, oh mortal one.

·
6,645 Posts
*brain melting*

Ugh....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
heading with no doubt to serieB now that Gomes21 is GONE!!

Krist just a question no offence if you get relegated to serieB do you think the Viola will ever have a chance to make it up to serieA again our will you be in serieC when Batistuta coaches the florence club?

·
6,645 Posts
Sorry, I don't understand...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Krist Novoselic said:
Sorry, I don't understand...
Fortunately for you, Krist (unfortunately for me), my experience of having to deal with these... uhh, challenged characters:) on a daily basis in the Portuguese forums have enabled me to put together an interpretation grid that translates such idiot speak ( A popular Portista dialect) into English.

So here goes:

Oporto post after Pila's interpretation matrix filtration process
Krist, in light of my limited capacity to dish smack, total disregard for basic communication skills, nature's cruel idea of a joke when it allowed my parents to breed ... In general, a mess beyond repair, may I somehow deflect this conversation from the merciless beating I suffer at your hands to the charade I am forced to simulate by requesting your opinion of said Football club and its future in attempts to save an ounce of face, if at all possible?
Hope this helps, Krist.

·
6,645 Posts
:D

lol!!!

That's by far the funniest sheit ever written on this damn board! hahaha...can't stop laughing......

That'll make him leave...If he gets it...:rolleyes:

Well, it's time to put that in my sig!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Pila when will you ever learn?do you know what that is?

Pila said:

Hope this helps, Krist.
what little farm boy Pila ment to say is he smoked way too much drugs:stoned: and i dont think the drugs made Pila stup;d but he was originaly stup;d he made CORKY from life goes on look very intelligent :D LOL

Pila when will you ever grow up I know you being 14 right now you might be confused but girls are nice and boys are:yuck: did papa on the New Jooisy farm teach you about the birds and the bees?NOoooooooooooooo pila not about you cow tipping this is something diferent we all know you love the cows tits..:rolleyes: :D God can god at least give you a little bit of IQ for the brain you dont have.....

Run Forest Run.........

Krist saty away from Pila he is dangerous and just came out of the closet:eekani::yuck:

:dazed:can you translate that also Pigayla;)

·
6,645 Posts
So, let me get this straight;

* You clearly suffer from a mental disorder, that's obvious

* You're unable to spell "stupid"

* You cannot locate an clear insult aimed straight to you

* You have no sense of humour at all

* You're homofobic

Does it feel wrong to wake up in the mornings? I bet it does. Keep sleeping, jerk....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
burro!!

Jokes on you krist,LOL:D the STUPID has to be spelled stu[;d so pila understands.:depress: he like corky need special letters..

pila loves the letter C,O,C,K :rolleyes: :confused: I dont know he just sucks on those words just like you little Krist.;)

Krist you hurting my feelings like Britney Oops she did it again!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
As you've probably guessed by now, Krist, my experience with this phenomenon has further enticed my interest to study them. This led to the interpretation matrix I used on his earlier post, but something was missing, you see. Although the matrix translates their dialect, it doesn't tell us the thought process that actually goes into his writings. Well, I decided to develop a Matrix that uses a model based on decades of studying reactionary intellect of grapefruit (I had to use something of similar IQ, Grapefruits was the closest I could find without going into the negatives).

It's still in the testing stages, so bare with it.

Originally thought by Oport before last post
Oh, dang! I already used the farm-boy comeback 17 times today... I think. Dang, was it really 17 times... whats that number after 4 again? 5! Yeah! Thats it! 5! Dang, I is a genius! Sh*t 5 is only two times more than 3, so it is still kinda fresh. Dang! Mebbe I'll add something about drugs... my teacher says that stuff is bad fer you, so I'll throw that in there and stuff... fer veriety, 'cus I'm just cool like that.

Yeah! Wish fluffy was here to see me go:sad: Dang, I should have been more gentle..., but who was gonna guess kitty couldn't handle it... the sheep never complained?!?
I'm a firm believer that if we give them a chance, they may actually surprise us one day with a complete sentence that doesn't totally embarrasse their family, etc... Well, at least I hope so.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts