Jun 27, 07 Brazil - Mexico
Jul 1, 07 Brazil - Chile
Jul 1, 07 Mexico - Ecuador
Jul 4, 07 Brazil - Ecuador
Jul 4, 07 Mexico - Chile

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
How can you get Group A with quite average teams and then Group B with 4 very good teams?

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
See the other thread...its Chavez's doing!

Seriously though, another tough group, I'd say Brazil and Mexico to go through. Ecuador has been playing poorly as of late (if my memory serves me right), and they won't have the altitude advantage that they often have. Chile has the quality to do well, but will they fulfill their potential. I hope they do, it could make the group alot more interesting.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
CHILI ????????

Learn some respect Son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time I will spell the Boot country..

Ytalia /.............................. :eek:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Oh god..Brazil v Mexico again...Mexico always gets the worse of this encounter :wallbang:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Doesn't matter at all
My Ecuador will rip your teams' heads off and shit down their spine

good day :)

ps: Carlitos Tenorio goleador de la copa, mark my words :stuckup:

·
Banned
2,713 Posts
Games between brazil & mexico is always exciting to watch.
I am looking forward for that match.
Its tough group to predict who will qualify along with brazil .But have a feeling it will be chile

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Should be an interesting group. Ecuador has certainly grown as a footballing power in the last few years, Chile has always been entertaining to me, and Mexico and Brazil are two footballing world powers. Very interesting group.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Is a dificult group, specialy to Chile that lost many good players for diferents reasons:

- Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal, because they choose U20 WC
- Roberto Gutiérrez, injured in the last Católica games, last saturday. It seems is knee ligaments :rollani:
- Rodolfo Moya and Claudio Maldonado wont be ready because are injured since some weeks

Beside that Luis Jimenez, refused the NT because of personal problems, and because he wants to start the training with his Lazio teammates.

Well ... Im not hopping too much from Chile to this Copa América :rollani:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
I think Chile has a better chance than Ecuador Cacique. A lot of people think Mex and Brazil is automatic, we all know Brazil will make it through, but Mexico are more than beatable so it will be interesting to see...

I can't see my team going through given that we usually suck in Copa America,but then again we have been improving in all sorts of fronts so I hope they surprise me.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Some people have a lot of faith in my Ecuador :D

Vincitore gruppo B
Antepost - Vincitore (Winner)

Brasile 1.50
Messico 3.15
Cile 11.00
Equador 13.00

Anyways this is going to be the Ecuador formation 99%

Mora (beh)
De la Cruz - Hurtado -Espinoza- Reasco
Valencia - Castillo - Edwin Tenorio -Mendez
Benitez- Carlos Tenorio

Basically Christian Benitez instead of Agustin Delgado is the only difference with the World Cup team.
Subs are likely to come in are Felipe Caicedo (very talented young attacker playing for Basel in Switzerland), Jorge Guagua in central defense.
Again, our squad depth is non existant, with the exception of the two players named above.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Mexico is usually Brasil's problem, except in this tourney- well.... then again there was 99..

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
My prediction
1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Chile
4. Ecuador --> 0 points

We are god awful in this tournament and I really don't expect things to change :sigh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts