Registered
4,193 Posts
Germany
Scotland
Iceland
Lithuania
Faroe Islands

Not much to discuss here.
BUT, late me warn you for Iceland, underestimate them, give them even an inch, they'll take it, and they can become a very painfull and unpleasant surprise, especially for Scotland.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Surely Germany are the favourites even though they are not playing a very convincing soccer. Scotland are favourites to gain the 2nd spot but Iceland could give them some problems and why not Lithuania, they have some good players like Jankauskas that plays for Benfica and Maccabi Haifa Ramondas Zutautas. I'm surprised with the improvement of Faroe Islands soccer they are on the right way.

With all the respect to the scots in my IMO in recent campaigns they only got through because the groups weren't very tough. they got some good players but not enough to be among the big ones.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think this will be a very exciting group. The battle for second will be great. Iceland will really challenge for second place, and the Faroe Islands will have an upset or 2. The Faroe Islands have done well against Scotland in the past, and hopefully will finish in 4th place.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Scotland

I would geniunely be shocked if Scotland didn't take second place in the group. Discounting the result against France (there were a lot of extenuating circumstances ie, Sully's injury, new coach holding the job barely a month, influx of new talent, etc.) I think the current Scotland squad is easily the most exciting I've seen in quite a while. I just hope that Berti can solve his dispute with Rab Douglas before the Qualifiers start so that we have the right man between the sticks when game time happens!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Well I wouldn't be surprised if Iceland manage to squeeze into 2nd place. Scotland must be faves for 1st place with German coming 3rd ;) :D

Nah seriously

Germany
Scotland
Iceland
Lithuania
Faroe Isles

That makes sense to me.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I've changed my mind, Germany and Iceland, we stink...BAD :(

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Germany are the only team that i think will definetly go through:( The rest is to tough, hope scotlad go through though!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
we will beat FI 2-0 i think:)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
yes sadly:( but there is still hope!!:)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Broxi said:
I've changed my mind, Germany and Iceland, we stink...BAD :(
I've changed my mind again, WE WILL finish bottom of the group. I hope not but we will. :mad:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Broxi said:
I've changed my mind again, WE WILL finish bottom of the group. I hope not but we will. :mad:
maybe not bottom but we wont go through.:(

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Douy said:
maybe not bottom but we wont go through.:(
Well Lithuania are better than FI IMO, and Iceland will kick our asses. I dread to think of Germany :cry:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
i think we'll beat Lithuania:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts