·
Registered
59,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my defence I didn't read the article, only the headline. :neutral:

·
Registered
46,333 Posts
The funny fact is that the coach who insuted Grosso, Jean-Marc Furlan, is clearly of Italian origin. :pp
BTW Italian is not a race of course, but Furlan talked about Italian race so he is racist in spite of the fact that Italian is not a race. :howler:

·
Administrator
52,971 Posts
He is a "racist" who is ignorant of the definition of race, the shame! :nono:

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
What a hilarious bizzare story. :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
oh french again.

Wonder what will Patrick Vieira say on this end.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The French have hated Italy ever since we beat them in the World Cup Final and made Zidane look like a fool on his last ever game. :cool:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
The legend Grosso suffers racist abuse

Monday 21 April, 2008

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Fabio Grosso was subjected to racist abuse whilst playing for Lyon in France.

The incident occurred during last Sunday's Ligue 1 tie against Strasbourg, with Grosso scoring the decisive goal to give OL a 2-1 win.

That defeat did not go down well with opposition Coach Jean-Marc Furlan though, who was caught by French TV network Canal+ shouting an anti-Italian slur at the left-back.

Strasbourg were reduced to 10-men when Eric Mouloungui was dismissed for a dangerous tackle on Grosso, but Furlan was outraged by the decision.

During his post-match comments, Furlan said that the Italian “did not deny his nature and race,” claiming that he was a cheater and a diver.

He also labelled Grosso with several offensive adjectives such as “macaroni”. :D

The former Inter defender's strike allowed Lyon to go four points clear of Bordeaux at the top of the table, but Furlan's behaviour spoilt the party for the Italy international.

OL's President Jean Michel Aulas is said to be angered by Sunday's events and is considering taking legal action against Furlan on the behalf of his player.

Grosso joined the Ligue 1 champions last summer and, after a slow start, has now settled at the Stade de Gerland and impressed over the last few months.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

How dare they on the legend :proud:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
They are french, always were inferior to us, always will be. Their insults to us mean they still feel inferior... because they are, and that is only but good. :)

Keep sucking it hard frenchies... its what you do best. :finger:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hahah Grosso LIVE IT UP BROTHER

·
Administrator
52,971 Posts
Man thats utterly ridicolous, first one is thinking how severely pathetic it is a coach personally attacks a player and his nation and how he should be fined/suspended for it...but then it deflates any seriousness to it all when I read the best insult he could come up with is MACARONI :howler:

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
They are french, always were inferior to us, always will be. Their insults to us mean they still feel inferior... because they are, and that is only but good. :)

Keep sucking it hard frenchies... its what you do best. :finger:
you are a gnocci!

[/I]so he is racist in spite of the fact that Italian is not a race. :howler:
You little Tagliatelli!

·
Registered
56,232 Posts
Man thats utterly ridicolous, first one is thinking how severely pathetic it is a coach personally attacks a player and his nation and how he should be fined/suspended for it...but then it deflates any seriousness to it all when I read the best insult he could come up with is MACARONI :howler:
when you watch deano's sig and avatar that is soft though:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts