Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KO Sunday lunchtime

Seasons over but still a couple of games to go where Wotte and Gullit will probably examine which positions will have to be strengthened for next season.

Groningen uits been a bit tricky in the last few years. Last season we threw away a 3 goal lead to draw 3-3 there and with Erik the viking Nevland in form, we better watch out. Still our rotten luck has to end somewhere :rollani:

As for us, Saidi's suspended so that'll probably mean Bahia will come in for him and the team probably will be the same as against PSV in midweek.

Come on Feyenoord :fero:

·
Registered
40,670 Posts
We're probably gonna lose this one as well if he starts the same 11, bar Saidi of course. What he needs to do is give players like Bahia, Magrao, Leonardo, Zuiverloon and perhaps some other youngsters a shot at it now. If even one of them turns out to be a good player, we'll have moved forward.

Here's to a lucky win! ;)

·
Registered
59,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andre Bahia makes it 0-1 :happy:

Lets just hope we won't have the same result as in the last game he scored :D guy does seem to be a good header and real danger at set pieces with his length

Team: no changes from Gullit as expected. Only Lodewijks playing instead of the injured Babos and Goor playing at LB with Pascal in the left of midfield. One up but apparantly not a good game from both sides.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wally said:
Andre Bahia makes it 0-1 :happy:

Lets just hope we won't have the same result as in the last game he scored :D guy does seem to be a good header and real danger at set pieces with his length.
Thank God he's at least good at something.

·
Registered
59,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rataplan said:
Thank God he's at least good at something.
not a fan of him I see :D
in the couple of games he's played I think he's done better than Gibbs though but then again I'm not able to see Feyenoord live a lot :neutral:

Decent result today. Nice to see Zuiverloon get a run out and keep a clean sheet after Gibbs had to be subbed cos of an injury and furthermore I think Kalou did well.
Bit of a shame though that Hofs will be suspended next week for the game against Heerenveen.

·
Registered
40,670 Posts
Indeed a decent win, AZ is within reach now and although it doesn't change much, I'd still prefer that third spot.

Weird finish by Bahia but I'm glad he got a chance. Same with Zuiverloon. All we have left playing for is our honour.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts