Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Ok it should heal
Do groin streches everyday and before exercise
First sit down with the soles of both your feet together like a budda kind of position
Then hold the front of your feet with both your hands and bend over trying to make your head get as close to your feet as possible
Hold this for 15 seconds or more

You should feel the burn in the groin area if doing this correctly

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Bank your sperm quickly my man before its too late!:D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fabiocapello said:
Ok it should heal
Do groin streches everyday and before exercise
First sit down with the soles of both your feet together like a budda kind of position
Then hold the front of your feet with both your hands and bend over trying to make your head get as close to your feet as possible
Hold this for 15 seconds or more

You should feel the burn in the groin area if doing this correctly
thanks mate, you are my personal online phsyio from now on. :D

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Yeah all this has made me decide to go back to school and do sports science in september then go to Uni and get a degree or something

I will become a fitness coach then work my way up into coaching hopefully
Outside Europe

Thanks mate I finally know what Im gonna do with my life:)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is great, i just employed 2 outstanding physio's ;)

best of luck Fabiocapello, i am sure you'll become a great pysio one day

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
the stretches are useless if the groin inflamation has some extension. In my opinion they just make the injury worse, even if quite ALL physio programs say the answer is in them (stretches). Once you couldn't avoid the groin injury the best answer is rest and exercise abduction and adduction muscles and tendons. You know abdominal muscles are essential to better support the groin movement but you cannot push for them, so I think the better physio methods (counting you want to avoid surgery) are simply: make some heat and strenghten very slightly and gradual way those 2 muscles i've mentioned (abduction and adduction).

I personally don't see any positive thing in stretches if you have a big groin injury, of those ones you can't even walk or sleep like I had for many months. If the injury is slight maybe, but the effort the groin makes is due to lack of muscle tonifying, if you stretch without muscle capacity it's useless and is worse for the inflamation. So it's a matter of watching how comfortable you are with it. Don't worry about your babies eheh, even if you decide to make some injected infiltrations "in the zone", there's no problem of any kind regarding that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts