Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
He wouldn't be sacked if he loses to Inter though surely...

·
Registered
46,677 Posts
His thread starts were decisive but you have to admit that the Hakimi picture posted at HT and the mention of us not scoring while Parma netted 3 made a difference
You get all the props too.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Don't like these celebrations

Nothing won yet

Would take an astonishing fluke to lose now, but c'mon, wait till it's mathematically done......

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
I hope Atalanta wins tomorrow. I want to see the players seal the deal on the pitch and Atalanta winning increases the chances of Juve missing out on CL.
I prefer the title to be wrapped up tomorrow, purely for selfish reasons as I will struggle to watch inter games for 10 days.

Good professional performance today.

·
Registered
47,347 Posts
He wouldn't be sacked if he loses to Inter though surely...
The club is going to make him a proposal with lower wages for the next season which he is very likely going to reject. If he doesn't do too well in the remaining games probably the club is not going to consider an increase in the offer.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Never heard the term "devils's luck" before

"Luck of the devil" is a common expression in English.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
I prefer the title to be wrapped up tomorrow, purely for selfish reasons as I will struggle to watch inter games for 10 days.

Good professional performance today.
Yes, me too

Don't trust these guys against Samp, Roma, Juve etc.....

·
Registered
24,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Never heard the term "devils's luck" before

"Luck of the devil" is a common expression in English.
Wouldn't those expressions be the same? Only in different grammatical arrangements?

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
The club is going to make him a proposal with lower wages for the next season which he is very likely going to reject. If he doesn't do too well in the remaining games probably the club is not going to consider an increase in the offer.
Ranieri doesn't come across as someone who cares that much for money tbh

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
Yes, me too

Don't trust these guys against Samp, Roma, Juve etc.....
You mean the Roma that just lost 6-2 to Man U and lost to Cagliari and Torino while conceding 6 in those 2 matches? The side with several injuries?

You don't trust a team with a double digit point gap at the top to get a point at home against Samp? A point? I know we lost to Samp away but we tend to do well against them in Milano. Worse Inter teams than this one too.

I understand a bit of caution which is ok but what you are posting is insulting to this group and coach, man. You don't trust them to get 1 point from 3 home games? The team that won 11 in a row...

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
Don't like these celebrations

Nothing won yet

Would take an astonishing fluke to lose now, but c'mon, wait till it's mathematically done......
They are not singing using the other C word yet tbf. Just la capolista vola which is normal when the first placed team is winning matches.

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
You get all the props too.
Not to forget that I recommended Nacka as a thread starter after checking his recent threads.

·
Registered
46,677 Posts
Not to forget that I recommended Nacka as a thread starter after checking his recent threads.
I taught @Nacka how to talk to girls. Without that, he'd never have developed the sort of confidence to start threads like these....or have lost his virginity.

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
Mastrangelo like Nacka prefers to see Atalanta win tomorrow, as he wants them in the CL instead of juve

·
Registered
46,677 Posts
I'd like to see Atalanta finish 2nd. Hope they still drop points in the Sassuolo game though. And of course, Juve out would be just

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Can't watch Sass - Atalanta unfortunately

#wearesass

Sassuolo did us a big favour against Milan, let's hope they repeat the trick today....

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
Nice goal by Gosens. Despite Atalanta being a man down (Gollini sent off for fouling Boga)

Looks like we will need to wait.

·
Registered
64,501 Posts
Berardi misses the target, big chance

101 - 120 of 144 Posts