Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After all that has gone on over the last few weeks I have made a decision that Gregory is the trouble maker at the Villa. Ugos now going because he gets no praise from Gregory, Merse is now unhappy because Gregory won't secure his future - would it be a big loss if Mr Gregory suddenly disappeared?

Up the Villa!!!!

------------------
JLloyd

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I've been thinking this for ages....but I am criticising Ugo for criticising the team...us fans deserve better!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Ugo has to leave now after what he has said. I really don't want him to go because we will really miss him. The thing is I don't know who is going to come in for him. Utd have just spent £10m on a goalkeeper and I don't think they will spend any more money this summer. Leeds look likely to sign Rio Ferdinand. No one else has any money to spend.
Why don't footballers just stop moaning and get on with earning their £20k a week.

Up the Villa!!!

------------------
JLloyd

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
We will miss him without a doubt...but he cannot stay now!
As for teams...Arsenal need replacements! So maybe them?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't mean to be funny but I think that Ugo has been a complete ass in his decision. He has insulted the team and fans and the fact that he needs the manager to pat him on the back seems a bit childish to me. I'm sure the k15 he'spicking up a week should be enough to say thank you.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well Ugo has a right to be upset with JG but as mentioned before in this forum, he has to go now he has insulted the club and most importantly the fans that have always given him unconditional support!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts