Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, It took me a while but I finally figured out how to register and answer to these topics. A friend of mine told about this place(but after what I read I rather not say his name) and it all seems pretty cool! I look forward to discussing soccer with all of you! I am a Sporting fan and a huge Portugal supporter!!!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Hey Soprano,
Welcome to the board. Just to give you a rundown on who is on the board:

Portista's: Me, Jardel, taco and Ola are the portista's of the board.

Benfica: Razor, RedEagle, SLB, LadyEagle, Pila (?), am I forgetting anyone?

Sporting: Daeone, Paulo, Santamaria (alive?dead?), BulletProof,Penguin am I forgetting anyone?

I take it your Bulletproofs friend.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, Marcoa. Yes, we grew up around the same area. He has always been a little hot headed but hey that's bulletproof for you! Has he been here today posting anything? He actually told me about this place and Portuguesesoccer.com and now I visit everyday! But don't worry I'm actually the total opposite of Bulletproof i'm the calm one!!! We actually are in a support group here in Boston trying to get bigger called the Gang Green in support of SCP

[Edited by Soprano on 28-06-2000 at 07:44]

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi soprano, welcome. Yeah this is a nice forum, and although sometimes people get a bit hot headed, we're all coool!
Marco: the greens can invade the forum, turning the blues a minority - that seems interesting, specially 'cause I'm also green though my stripes are vertical.

:D :rolleyes: :p
:eek: :(

Gang Green? uuuh Marco, take care of youself!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
it doesnn't matter how much green is in this forum...cause the blue nad white will reign supreme once more!

:)
:)
:p

·
Registered
313 Posts
Well Welcome Soprano to the best forum chat on the internet. Well ive been around this chat 4 a while now and its rare that we see people going off at each other., thats what makes this chat good :) Well im a Benfiquista just in case u wanted to know!!

Enjoy your stay!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Welcome aboard.

In deed, I am a Benfiquista, Marcoa. Been a member since the age of 3 yrs old, and eventhough, I live in the US still pay my "cotas"...on time (ok,ok. Not always, I admit).

This is beginning to be quite the scary cyber community we've seen in books and movies. But, very entertaining and amusing, nevertheless.;)

You joined just in time to see our beloved country put on a historical spanking (Let's really, really hope so) on the French and achieve an waayyyy overdue milestone of reaching the finals of a major compitition. Please remember...no walking under ladders today.:D

Viva Portugal!!!

Por-Tu-Gal!
Por-Tu-Gal!

O' malhao, malhao...(you know the rest):D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks,Everyone,Hopefully Sporting will be Champions again next year but for right now Viva Portugal! Figo and Zidane match up should be great, I think whoever plays better between the 2 their team will win the game! It's about 12:20pm here and I'm starting to get butterflies like i'm playing myself!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Welcome Soprano…

This is a great site…
The Benfica fans here are great…but what can you except from the greatest club of all ? ;)

GO PORTUGAL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts