Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no offence to you greeks out there but greek soccer is not the most competitive in the world and im pissed off that it actually has its own category on this website it should go under southern european or something. i dont ever remember greece qualifying for the world cup or euro the only thing you guys have is a couple of so so teams like olympiakos and panathanaikos.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Oh really?I think there's been a long time since you watched football or any news about it.Greek soccer's prices are going up.Great players play for our teams,the wages are high,stars sign for the greek teams.Ok we might have a problem of organization in our national team but that doesnt change the fact that the greek league is equal to the Turkih and why not to the portuguish.:)
Oh and i almost forgot what have you to say about the greek players?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'm sure a Polish has the right to speak...:rolleyes:

If you dont like Greek football,dont watch it and dont come here to provoke us.If you manage to make a Polish forum go aherad,I dont care about you and your tiny teams.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
average at best

you guys are pathetic all you can talk about is panathainaikos a very average team at best and thats your only futbol history right there. Poland at least has a futbol history we were among the best teams in the world in the 70s and early 80s twice we won the bronze in the world cup and we have numerous olympic medals in soccer what the hell has greece ever accomplished except for your precious panathanaikos.

·
Player
431 Posts
greek soccer ??????????

greek soccer is not equal to turkish soccer..i dont know any greek players ,is there anybody knows ?:D:):D):):D..

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
igor marzec Amoroso will not say what Panathinaikos has done or what Greece has done. I have asked him many times yet he keeps avoiding the issue. he'll talk of things like in98 we made the semis of... and that is the extent of it. He knows he is wrong but cannot admit it. greece is nothing in soccer even with all their money. If Poland had that money we would go far into champions league every year. They really are pathetic. Other than 2 or 3 teams their football is among the bottom leagues in europe.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i agree that greek soccer is nowhere near the turks. Turkey at least has a very good club in galatasaray and a decent national side which can compete with the best in europe. All that greece has is their panathanaikos and their semifinals in 96 and im sure they are so proud that they beat legia in the quarters but thats where greek futbol history ends. it offends me that greece has its own forum on this website why not give it to someone more deserving like croatia or turkey. croatia has accomplished more in the last three or four years than greece has accomplished in the last fifty.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Amoroso would now say...." But we almost beat Juve that one year, i mean we were within one minute of beating them"

Wow! What a history!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
at least theres one thing almost every team in europe has and thats a futbol history but greece is really lacking that.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Countries like Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, etc... that are "newly recognized" already have a richer football history.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
croatia easily has a richer futbol history almost every country has a richer futbol history than greece except for maybe wales or macedonia or something like that.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Greek soccer

I would like to say to Igor marzec that Polish footboll has not done so much in risent years. And all that taks about the 70s and 80s is not much to come. Because those years Polish footboll players used Anabola stereoids and that is nothing to be proud of. Many of them have made suicade or is in mentallhospitals.

And to Berlinek I would like to say, Besiktas pscha they use to much Vasselin. Thats why they walk so funny:)

Sonap

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
of course you must be english because who else would like totenham and why the hell are you defending greek futbol.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Polish and Turkish teams ? mm sucks big time. Losers both of u.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you must be greek because no one would say that greece has better teams then turkey have you forgot about galatasaray.

·
Registered
647 Posts
And Besiktas you only won 1-0 against the Bulgarian Levski Sofia scoring the goal late in the match prepare for a humiliation in Sofia. HHAHA Nouma at Besiktas thats funny losers is he Besiktas star ? i think so because everyone else couldnt made it in the Third greek division .

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not turkish jackass cant you tell by the name i dont kknow to many turks named igor. i dont give a damn about turkish soccer but when you say greek soccer is better than turkish soccer that offends me because greece is pathethic.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Igor Marzec you must be polish only you can be so smart.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya polish people are pretty smart. you still havent told me if your greek or not.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
greek soccer is as good as turkish soccer but galatasaray can beat pana and olympiakos easily.but ý also think that greek soccer is rapidly groving(club teams-not the national team).you must understand that money doesnt bring success,you need youngsters. ý hope you success in the C.L. this year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.