Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have heard great things about greek soccer but when it comes down to the world cup yall never qualify, i heard it's because yall don't try! with the talent you guys sappositly have why not use it and compete....

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tell me about it... :depress:

Sadly, the national team sucks. And they will suck till they manage to become a REAL team and not a bunch of individuals. If, I repeat IF we manage to make a team, I believe many eyebrows will be raised... we have the talent, just not the right mentality. And this hurts A LOT. :(

Its ironic really, only time we managed to make a team we had the most talentless players and hence we got embarassed at the WC... but that team made it cause they had the right spirit and attitude...

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Rafo are saying Brazilians of Europe US?the GREEKS?

Thank's...i didn't know that some people have such a good opinion from our players:)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
And is there a rule that not allowes and us to know for what you are talking about?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Rafo what r u doing in this forum?!!!
what the conncet to football and to u?.....
and if u support bayren munchen so write your massages in german football forum!!!!!
I hate Iran!!!!!
Forza PAOK!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think that the greek teams will never improove themselves if they continue keeping in touch with miserable matters

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
As to even thinking that Portugal is Europe's Brazilians-this is an incorrect theory since technically Brazil is South America's Portugal because we found it. I think he may possibly be talking about France... or possibly Argentina since they faced Sweden...

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Also I'd just like to comment that I have a greek friend who just LOVES talking **** about how Greece didnt qualify because they were focusing on Athens which is still TWO WHOLE YEARS AWAY... no offense to all the other Greeks who dont believe this theory.

·
Registered
591 Posts
What do u mean "two whole years away"?
Don't say now that u compare Brazil with Portugal...There is no discussion about who is the best...
we just said that Portugal is the only team in europe who plays "like" Brazil

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Actually since they tied 1-1 in their last friendly you are correct there is no arguement between who is better. And by two whole years away I mean the olympics.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts