Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i heard some news that Real may move for a greek player named Liberopoulos from Pnathinaikos. He is 24 and scored this season 22 goals andhas been outstanding all season .
The italians compare him to DelPieroat his best and except Real, Fiorentina,Lens and other clubs have offered him contracts. Do you know anything about it and whats gong on with Tsartas from Sevilla any news?

B

·
0 Posts
ciba ena arhidia re pusti!!!!
i never heard about the guy i would be glad to see him in madrid.
hellas=serbia=simahia!!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
The news from Greece suggest that Liberopoulos will stay with Panathinaikos.

Of course Panathinaikos currently faces a major crisis (no coach, president rumored to step out), so anything is possible...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BOOKMAKER011 sou gamo to spiti arxidi.
I dont know i hope so.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lyberopoulos in my opinion is a player ready to step in to the big european football. If he plays together with Raul and Anelka in the attack i would say that non defence will be able to stop them. He is tall fast and has technical skills if he was brazilian he would make it into the national team . He is great if not Real buys him then i think italian big clubs will sign him.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
With all due respect, but we don't really need him here, with the like of Anelka, Raul, Mori, and Baljic. But maybe some other time... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts