Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay , I'm just curious about what you guys think of greek football players.

Tha question : Is there any greek player that you would like to see in Milan ?

If not , please tell why .

Thank you , Nova .

Peace.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,159 Posts
Seitaridis was brilliant in Euro 2004. I'm not quite sure how he's doing at Porto, but I think he could be one of the possible future replacements for Cafu. There's not very many good right backs in football right now.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andy Christ said:
Seitaridis was brilliant in Euro 2004. I'm not quite sure how he's doing at Porto, but I think he could be one of the possible future replacements for Cafu. There's not very many good right backs in football right now.
Funny, that was excactly what I was thinking :) Yeah , and he's still young. Last time I knew , he was doing a good job at Porto.

Go galliani , get him :)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
well I heard Milan needs new towel boys and waterboys...so everything is possible!

I think Seitaridis would do a great job!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dagoods said:
well I heard Milan needs new towel boys and waterboys...so everything is possible!

I think Seitaridis would do a great job!
Don't you have any respect ? That was just low and very disrespectfull.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Nova said:
Nova, you clearly don't know Dagoods :yawn:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Nova said:
Is that a trick question? :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Seitaridis would be perfect for Milan :thmbup: At the moment he is one of the best rb's in Europe, very stable, very fast, excellent dribbler and can help alot any team's attacking line

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Seitaridis would be perfect for Milan
I agree with you on that!

Greece plays just like Milan; dull and boring. In other words: Antifutbol!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dagoods said:
Greece plays just like Milan; dull and boring. In other words: Antifutbol!
I assume you are spanish, Greece's best customers :D ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Dagoods, Milan won the Scudetto last season, Greece won Euro 2004, but what have Real won recently?
Super Spanish Cup!

I assume you are spanish, Greece's best costumers
Il WRONGO...I'm Hispanic ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Ahsan said:
Dagoods, that was a LONG time ago. Once again, what have Real won RECENTLY? It's NOT a difficult question to answer.
That was last year ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Dagoods said:
That was last year ;)
In 2004, Real Zaragoza defeated Valencia in the Spanish Super Cup. In 2003, Real Madrid defeated Mallorca in the Spanish Super Cup. In conclusion, that was a LONG time ago.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I wouldn't mind Seitaridis at Milan. Cafu has got to slow down sometime, even though he's not showing any signs of it. Would Porto make him available, though? Remember that Galliani prefers to be a cheapskate.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Ahsan said:
In 2004, Real Zaragoza defeated Valencia in the Spanish Super Cup. In 2003, Real Madrid defeated Mallorca in the Spanish Super Cup. In conclusion, that was a LONG time ago.
The match took place in 2004 ;)

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
If you do your research, you will find out that you are WRONG! Both matches were played in 2003.
Really? what's next? MVB > O FENOMENO not in this life time, son...so get down on your knees and apologize to Dagoods!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ruffian said:
I wouldn't mind Seitaridis at Milan. Cafu has got to slow down sometime, even though he's not showing any signs of it. Would Porto make him available, though? Remember that Galliani prefers to be a cheapskate.

Well I don't think Seitaridis would be that expensive. I don't know how long cafu can still give his best at Milan , but I would love to see him in a Milan shirt.

Btw , was there ever a Greek Mian player ?? Or during the ol' days ??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts