1. Giovanni Silva (Olympiakos)---10

2. Dimitris Papadopoulos (Panathinaikos)--8

3. Dimitris Salpigidis (PAOK)--8

4. G. Saharopoulos(Halkidona)--7

5. Nikos Liberopoulos (AEK)--7

·
Registered
53 Posts

The Manager of PAOK Aggelos Anastasiadis Celebrates the winning goal of the Olympiakos - PAOK 1-2 Surprise Result!

Day 16

AEK - Egaleo 2-2
Chalkidona Proodeftiki 2-1
Olympiakos - PAOK 1-2
Xanthi - Panathinaikos 0-1
Aris - Akratitos 3-0
Paniliakos - Panionios 0-0
OFI - Iraklis 2-2
Kalithea - Ionikos 0-1

Standings

Team------Points--Games Played

1 Olympiakos 38 16
2 Panathinaikos 37 16
3 PAOK 35 16
4 Egaleo 31 16
5 AEK 29 16
6 Chalkidona 23 16
7 Iraklis 23 16
8 Panionios 22 16
9 OFI 19 16
10 Ionikos 18 16
11 Scoda Ksanthi 16 16
12 Paniliakos 15 16
13 Aris 15 16
14 Kallithea 11 16
15 Proodeftiki 9 16
16 Akratitos 7 16

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
deka no suprise there, Karembeu got injured and that was the stra that broke the camels back as Osfp's deffense was no match for the speed of Salpigidis and the strenght of Giasemakis.

Also of note is that AEK which is plagued by financial problems threw away two more points to Aigaleo and now sits in 5th, 6 pts out of a CL spot and 9 out of the title:depress:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
gavroi seem confident but they look to drop more points without karembeu or antzas in defence

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
AEKara Boston said:
deka no suprise there, Karembeu got injured and that was the stra that broke the camels back as Osfp's deffense was no match for the speed of Salpigidis and the strenght of Giasemakis.

Also of note is that AEK which is plagued by financial problems threw away two more points to Aigaleo and now sits in 5th, 6 pts out of a CL spot and 9 out of the title:depress:

Yeah I know I actually kinda called it when they kept missing there chances I actualy saw the game my best friend is greek and he has a greek channel and we saw the game, he is a Olympiakos fan, he knows about Xt and your greek forum but he is not into boards he just likes to yell at the tv. I lean towards AEK as I have stated in the past, and I was pulling for PAOK on SUnday, they are the Bianconero of Greece.:D

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Well the colours might be matching but IMO they are like Roma.

They have many fans and they're out of the "centre" of football,they're also similar titlewise.Olympiacos are like Juve.They have the most fans and titles in greece.Everybody hates them :D.Panathinaikos is like Milan,they are the second team and the best of all greek in Europe.

AEK is like Inter.Third club on fanbase and titles,family atmosphere(not lately),a lot of money spent for nothing,romantic and some times underachieving.That's why we love her so much thou:heart: :heart: :kiss:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
spAd! said:
Well the colours might be matching but IMO they are like Roma.

They have many fans and they're out of the "centre" of football,they're also similar titlewise.Olympiacos are like Juve.They have the most fans and titles in greece.Everybody hates them :D.Panathinaikos is like Milan,they are the second team and the best of all greek in Europe.

AEK is like Inter.Third club on fanbase and titles,family atmosphere(not lately),a lot of money spent for nothing,romantic and some times underachieving.That's why we love her so much thou:heart: :heart: :kiss:
Yeah the colors were all I was refering to, but also I believe that Juve and Paok had some agreement a few years ago about training facilities or some kinda connection, I dont remember the specific detail but I remember there was something because that's when I realy started to pay attention or noticed them. I dont get to see them play, the first match I ever saw of theirs was the game with olympiakos last weekend. Maybe some of you know about the connection I am reffering to and can clear up my fuzzy memory. I maybe way off base, but I believe there was some kind of deal worked out with a Greek club and I believe it was Paok.:confused:

·
Random Dropout
1,508 Posts
Yes,they had an agreement with PAOK's previous owner.There were trips in Turin to see how Juve's youth system work and they got a couple of players on loan.AMOROSO might remember who they were,i can't remember their names

Also if i remember correctly,Juve had sent a person to supervise PAOK's youth teams.I think he was in Greece for a year or smthing

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
spAd! said:
Yes,they had an agreement with PAOK's previous owner.There were trips in Turin to see how Juve's youth system work and they got a couple of players on loan.AMOROSO might remember who they were,i can't remember their names

Also if i remember correctly,Juve had sent a person to supervise PAOK's youth teams.I think he was in Greece for a year or smthing
Yeah excelent, thanks for clearing things up for me. I knew they had some kind of deal couldnt remember the details. Thanks again!:)

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Round 16 results

×áëêçäüíá ÐñïïäåõôéêÞ 2-1
Ðáíçëåéáêüò Ðáíéþíéïò 0-0
ÎÜíèç Ðáíáèçíáúêüò 0-1
Á.Å.Ê. ÁéãÜëåù 2-2
Ïëõìðéáêüò Ð.Á.Ï.Ê. 1-2
Áñçò ÁêñÜôçôïò 3-0
ÇñáêëÞò ÊáëëéèÝá 2-0