Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on with Greek fotball big and talented players comes now to Greece to play and the most strange thing is that they come even for minor clubs. I think that last years arrival of Giovanni from Barcelona and some other players have opened the gates to Big names to come to Greece and to play football. This summers signings are the following not all but some of them: Ze ELias, Zetterberg, Alves, Orouma, PAolo Sousa, Vlaovic, Ferouzem (captain of the U-21 Brazilian side), and many more. Things look good And together with the improvement of the stadiums during the summer Greek League is not longer underrated but one that atrcts big players

R

·
0 Posts
Look people no disrespect towards the rest of u (AMO, Loch)
but this Nik character is a bit odd....

First u come to the turkish forum and provoke us with some annoying posts, the last one about Fener signing "old" stars like Kennet A. and stuff like "keep signing no good has-beens" or "your fotboll knowledge is 0" etc etc.

But u defend the signing of "older" stars to the greek league!! Howcome?

I rate the greek leauge very high and as the turkish league they are investing more aggresivly on players with a lot of experience with talent. None of the leagues are YET very popular among the younger players/stars but if we keep buying a bit older players perhaps in the long run they can convince the younger players to go 4 these sort of leagues...

Nik u r free to post almost everything u want BUT try not to annoy people with these strange posts..

L4L

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh **** this had to come one day...ok,the last thing we need is a war which will result to the ban of few people and possibly Jan bringing down both forums.So Nik,its ok to visit the turkish forum and post there (as the turkish people are welcomed here and you know it Rollo) but provoking will not be tolerated nor there,nor here.Football is friendship,not war.Let the stupid politicians fight,we,the people have almost nothing to divide...End of this.

Now on topic,I think the turkish and the greek league are on the same level but based on different things.Turkish teams invest on foreighn players moslty with big money transfers.On the other hand,Greek teams base more on local talent or smart investement (for examble,Konstadinou has nothing to be jealous of Jardel,but he costed about 800 times less).To put it differenlty Greek teams develop foreighners into stars (Djordjevic) while Turkish teams buy mostly old tested foreighners.Of course there are exeptions on both sides but generally this is the policy.

It would be interesting to see a Greek League All Stars Vs Turkish League All Stars.We would kick your ass but it would be a great game. :p

·
Registered
502 Posts
After Galatasaray's win in the Uefa cup many players are willing to play there in the Turkish league,like Boksic and Jardel!However,that doesnt mean that other players like Batigol,Vieri,Salas,Canavvaro,crespo and other big names will sign,'coz both leagues need improvements i believe...So we'll need time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
TO AMOROSO

Ý WOULD LÝKE TO EXPRESS THAT I SHARE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT SPORT AND FRIENSHIP AS A TURK...so please dont misunderstand my answer but i think we will kick your ass in an allstars game here is my turkish league(non turkish) all stars 11:
TAFFAREL
POPESCU
KHLESTOV
CAPONE
UCHE(KARHAN)
MIRKOVIC
RAPAJIC
REVIVO
HAGI
JARDEL
KENNETH ANDERSSON(NOUMA)
they are all actual national players except taffarel......
my second answer is that turkish teams had also put unknown young foreigners in the market...some exemples:balic,geremi to real madrid,filipescu to betis,capone to the brazilian national team,les ferdinand became a star in besiktas when he was young,shota arveladze is another exemple.YASOU FILE

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Why dont you put some Turkish players? Rustu for examble is miles ahead of Taffarel...anyway:

_____________Atmatzidis______________
_______Henriksen____Tetradze_________
Mavrogenidis__________________Venetidis
______________P.Sousa_______________
______Ze Elias___________Georgatos____
_______________Tsartas_______________
_______Konstadinou____Lyberopoulos____

Eleftheropoulos
Zetteberg
G.H.Georgiadis
Giovanni
Stoltidis