10 goals against

0 goals for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOOKOMIKOKINFUEIJUGEYDYGFYGEYFYH

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Just wait two years.

With the talent we have now,i think in EURO we will kick some as$es(let's say Italy's)...

·
Registered
647 Posts
Thank you Buffon Boy for your kind words its always fan to have good guests;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah just wait in 2 years, you poor ****s. You will get ****ing smashed by Albania that is how **** you's are. Name 1 good greek player? I can name thousand better players who are italian. You guys are like peasents. Where's your come back bitches?:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
What happened to kinder bolonia buffon boy?who f****d whom?
And generally why are u so aggresive?We have won u thousand times in Basketball as a national team anyway...

·
Registered
647 Posts
I feel sorry for the gay boy :D . Ohh sorry Buffon Boy listen man first find out why you look more like the postman in your town and not your father and then come back;) .

·
Registered
407 Posts
Buffon Boy ... sleep well

HELLAS HELLAS HELLAS HELLAS HELLAS!!!!!

IT WILL BE HELL-as FOR YOU!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Don't let him provoke you. I'm sure he's not Italian, but from Mongolia....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sure. I don't know even why we replied to that idiot!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually i am italian dumb ****. and you beat a juventus team without zidane + davids, at home. what a great victory you dicks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
How wrong u r my swwety...These playrs were playing..And ok...let's say not..Olympiakos has won Juventus too...where was italy in these champions league?From quarter finals and so?
Where is that <lovely>country?
U know that the small National Teams are gonna play for the European cup from next Friday...
We are gonna take the cup..Of course..3 years (2001,2000,1999)
we were on the final...
Italy was....where was Italy?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Italians are usually intelligent people. Our little friend isn't.
Maybe Tadjikistan?;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
actually ******** they weren't playing (zidane the best player in the world and davids the best defensive mid in the world.) Also in that game van der sar and trezegeut got sent off.

****in paramatti, our worst player.

Giorgos
Pipe down the ridiculous and unecesary swearing bird-brain, you can have a dig at someone without going over the top and making a fool of yourself. ?

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
which know-it-all closed this thread in my phu(kin forum without notifying me??????

Whilst Im forum manager here I make the final decision on what gets closed and what doesnt, as it stands Ive re-opened this thread will edit that bannana brains post and keep it going, goodness knows just as some real stimulation was getting back into this forum some power tripper wants to be a goody lass and close it!

Leave my forum alone and keep ure trigger happy fingers outa here!

stick it whoever did it, Im ropable I wasnt notified

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ok Giorgos thank u for reactivating it...i would like to answer to this d**k.(I think he didn't read the terms of use before he signed in..)
Stop the f**k talking to us ok?U are the least funny men we will see who will take the cup in the euro cup this days..ok?then come and answer for ur f*****g football team...
Juventus as always took u know what!!
U must be from -------...

panathinaikara, sou zhto signomoi pou esvisa tin leksei tourkeia, ala borei na ginei megali fasareia an to dei kaneis

·
Registered
407 Posts
Buffon Boy you are idiot. Just remember that Italy is nowhere this year. Remember that Olympiakos and Panathinaikos won Juventus in the past games, Remember that the referee helped Inter to win A.E.K. this year , remember that P.A.O.K. won Undineze in the UEFA, and remember the games Dortmund-Milan and Inter-Feyenoord. Remember also that Helsingborgs threw Inter out of the Champions League in the season 2000-2001. The Italian teams are crushed!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts