Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys do you smell what is happening?
From next season we will have three teams in the CL but from the other if we go like this we will retun to 2 teams in the CL and in the UEFA...sta petrina xronia dhladh!!If we want to keep many teams we must have good results in Europe but we do NOTHING about this.
When Turkish teams take players like Ortega we are doing mission impossible transfers like Nikiforov and Katsouranis...yes it is serial if we take a 32 Russian and a talent...
AEK thinks that Bajevic is ENOUGH,Panathinaikos thinks the same about Santos,Olympiakos looks only to their stadium,PAOK and Aris without money and so all teams WITHOUT GOOD TRANSFERS.

I hear your opinions about this fuking situation...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think u wrong. in this year PAO did good results in CL and just because the referee they didn't pass Barcelona and A.E.K did too nice results in uefa cup so I think that the greek football is ok maybe not like the turkish but he better from last year.
PAOK and ARHS without money but i believe that PAOK and maybe ARHS will be good teams A.E.K have this year good team and P.A.O too and Olimpiakos will find stadium to play in CL so don't worry be happy
Forza PAOK!!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
First of all:i think u read it in Goal news :D
Secondly..Ortega is a little bit "nothing"
Thirdly:I agree in some points with u...Aek must buy something special...Pao must c some good players and Olympiakos to manage to go on in the CL!
Lastly..:Turkey has tree teams:Besiktas Fenerbache Galatasaray:
The only one good from them is Galatasaray...
I don't think it is so serious...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I have to agree with Kostas here....

While its good for Greek clubs to go on 'good runs' in Europe....
Its about time they started to aim to actually win one :)
And the only way to win a European trophy is to get some decent players into these clubs, not old washed up has-beens.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't say i'm not optimistic but i don't think our teams are Real Madrid that don't need almost any transfers.If we want to be competitive to Europe we must do something.

At Olympiakos something seems to move...we are interesetd on Paulo Turra,a 28 central defender of Boavista and for Senegalese Ferdinand Coly...i don't know but something seems to move...from nothing is better.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think Panathiakara is right.
Ajax and Fener are not better teams from PAOK
Ajax in last 5 years didn't do something seriures in European competitions and Fener thisyear was o in CL
forza PAOK!!!!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why,what have PAOK done the last ten i say you years?:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The same things that PAOK has done:D

At least they have players like Van der Vaart(Ajax),Ortega (Fener) and Mondragon...

PAOK this year what players will have?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Maybe PAOK have nothing but u know and i know that PAOK have good players and if the money problems will be ok....so PAOK can do something seriurs in European competition
and please Besiktas or GALA or Fener this teams r good but PAOK can win anybody in Toumba hell....
Forza PAOK!!!1

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Is PAOK good enough to win a cup in Europe? Is PAO, or AEK, Or Olympiakos??
Why shouldnt the Greek teams be able to attract better players to their clubs?

I still reckon our aim should be to win a Euro cup, rather than just have a good run :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
I agree with the Ouzo maniac!Our aim is to win a title in Europian competition..and ...Kostas..:Ortega did not even score from the penalty!!!
How is it possible?Ortega is NOTHING now...And i think that everyone who saw the games of Argentina in the WC agrees that he is a big NOTHING..Don't stay just in names........
One Van der Vaart and one Ortega den fernoun tin Anixi...

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well, I think that Kostas is right about that season, but I am possitive for the years that will come after that. I think that in some years, Olympiakos and Panathinaikos will go for European cups. A.E.K., P.A.O.K. can't but I think they will improove their skills and will be very difficult teams for everyone to win them in the european cups ( I think that it will happen because AEK and PAOK can't be ever worst than now ). I hope all the Greek teams will become high-class teams for the european cups, especially Olympiakos of course.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts