Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
the turks can throw anything they want at as ,it wont bother us one bit. yeah im sure the greek players are shaking at the knees. as for politics in sport the two are inseprable,they go hand in hand,since hitlers olympics,and moscow and los angeles boycotts,the steroid abuse of the usa and eastern block countries to win the propaganda war.sport is a reflexion of world conditions and human nature,old hatreds do not die,that is unless you forget history and the atrocities some nations have committed.
sport is an outlet for people to .to bring to light their greivances. greece and turkey will never be friends this is a fact, greeks will never trust turks,its that simple .we all just have to live with it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
You may be right,indeed history is an important part of our identity and will never be forgotten..sure... If so blaming eachother is pointless,its a cheap way to discuss the game.Turkish fans and greek fans equally bad or good.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Carpe Diem said:
"Fans"? Cavemen and animals that have no place in sports is a better way to describe them

Couple of things. I don't follow basketball at all (well casually at best) but I am suprised at the incidents with EFES fans. But accusing them oif being animals?? I'm sure they'll say something about a game with Aris in 1993 in Turin. Don't know if you remeber it but let's just say it wasn't pretty. Still got some video footage of it by the way. ;)

Having said that can you guys just talk about basketball? :confused:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Lets hope for a PAO win on thursay,you too pera5 :D

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Pera5 said:
So,please be fair at this point and please don't make an effort to show your fans like an angel because they are not
Of course they aren't angels. However, Efes made a fuss out of one bottle and threatened to leave the stadium while at Turkey there were thousands of bottles thrown on the pitch. Furthermore, while the vast majority of Greek press condemned that kind of behaviour and generally tried to relax the tension before this kind of match, the Turkish press seems hell-bent not only on building it up, but celebrating about the things that happen afterwards. THAT's the difference. And I'm quite sure we'll see the same thing happen in the football match between Turkey-Greece.

There are animals on both sides (correct term, someone who goes to the stadium only to make trouble is an animal). But at least we're not proud of them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
Lets hope for a PAO win on thursay,you too pera5 :D
you dream so

You should pay me highly for that!

Well,let's hope everything going well in Athens,for both sides..finally one team will win,i hope it will be Efes.:smileani:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Pao Ole Ole Ole

Pao Mporis Mporis Na Prokrithis

Pao Kai Xero Psomi Reee

I Zoi Mou Na To Kseris Einai Epikirigmeni

Pao Thriskia Thira 13

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Paooooooo Gamo Tin Agapi Mou Gia Sena Gamo

Paoooo Ole Ole Ooooole

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
48-39 Pao At Half-time !! :smileani:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
ofcourse..

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
We doing this for the PAO fan in the crowd who died of a heart attack just before jump-ball :(

REST IN PEACE BROTHER

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
63-43 pao

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
PANATHINAIKOS 72-52 Efes Pilsen at the end of the 3rd period :)

PAO Kings of europe...for a 4th time this year?!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Efes are on a 12-2 run...PAO GERA!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Efes knelt down 84-76 to the 3 times Champions Panathinaikos. Now it's time for the 4th crown :)

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Ooooooole Oooooole Oooole

Pao Ole Pao Ole Pao Ole

Syllogos Megalos Den Yparxi Allos
Den Yparxi Allos Pio Dynamikos
Kanenas Den Piani Otan Patai Kazi
O Pa-na-thi-n-i-koooos

Tryfilara S'agapoooooo

Final Fouuuuurrrrrr Baby