Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a rise of 2 places from March.Wer getting closer to the top 10 boys :thumbsup:

From our world cup group..

Turkey is 14th
Denmark 18
Ukraine 42
Albania 89
Georgia 102
kazakstan 149

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Ukraine 42?

Thats a little unfair, esp after they beat the 14th ranked team in their home 3-0.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Marcus7 said:
I wouldn't get too bothered over it G00nis. We all know that the FIFA rankings mean f**k all in reality.
Indeed! I mean who remebers when Norway of all countries were ranked 2nd for a while? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Marcus7 said:
I wouldn't get too bothered over it G00nis. We all know that the FIFA rankings mean f**k all in reality.
Exactly i mean look at the US national team is tied at 10th with Italy, what has the USA ever done to deserve the 10th spot in the world??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
468 Posts
USA 10th in the world. FFS!!!!!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Ambis said:
Exactly i mean look at the US national team is tied at 10th with Italy, what has the USA ever done to deserve the 10th spot in the world??? :rolleyes:
QF at WC 2002. Beat Mexico on the way who are probably higher. :rolleyes: There again ranking are shite, end of. :notlist:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Yea I know these rankings are bogus, but its always fun to bitch about em

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rankings are important.They determine what pot each team is in when making the groups for qualifying and the world and european championship group themselves.

·
Registered
443 Posts
they are not totally false guys i mean when we were playing bad...they had us at 40-50 now we are playing awesome that have us in the top 20 it makes sense..

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Exactly.

·
Registered
468 Posts
They may not be totally false but it gets at me when some countries get points for easy qualifying groups (eg. USA or Australia) and then they have that stupid confederations cup and the 1.5x points for that competition.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ukraine 42?

Thats a little unfair, esp after they beat the 14th ranked team in their home 3-0.
unfair ..yes!

Greek Nt has never beat Turkish Nt..but Greece 12th..Turkey 14th..

this is really unfair

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
On the other hand, we have won little cup called European Championship, you've won fvck all. ;)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Turquality said:
unfair ..yes!

this is really unfair
that way you masterfully ( :rolleyes: ) play with words...

you wouldnt happen to be the former Iraqi Minister of Information now would you?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Turquality said:
unfair ..yes!

this is really unfair
If Ukraine would actually be in a tournament they would win some places.
You cant be high in rankings if you cant even participate in a tournament.

What does it matter if Greece never beat turkey ?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have beaten turkey before anyway :D

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Turquality said:
unfair ..yes!

this is really unfair
Yes and what have you won.....lately.....ever?

Unfair is how your cheap world cup 'campaign' against the mighty Japanese and Chinese has you anywhere near the top 15.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts