Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very important match against our neighbors. We come off our victory in Georgia, while from what I read they were rather dissapointing against Turkey. Having said that, they will, as always, play 101% against us so we must be careful. But I believe that if we play as we should and avoid mistakes, we aren't going to have problems.

Dellas should be back in the line up for this one, and I expect Rehhagel to play a bit more attacking formation. Something like this perhaps:

Nikopolidis

Seitaridis - Dellas - Kapsis - Fyssas?

Zagorakis - Basinas - Karagounis

Charisteas - Vryzas - Giannakopoulos

·
Registered
99 Posts
Turquality said:
Albania and Greece ..same level teams..my prediction 1-1
Damn, I would like to see your face when Zagorakis was lifting the cup :D

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Turquality said:
Albania and Greece ..same level teams..my prediction 1-1

lol :dielaugh: Sure and I guess Turkey is above them both :D yeah right

Greece to win - they need revenge.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
If Dellas cant play, we will probably use somthing like we did agaisnt the Georgians with Goumas, Katsou and Kapsis the 3 cbs. 3-1 win for the Ethniki. That first loss was a fluke and wont happen again in Athens.

*Albanias Goal will be thanks to Nickopolidis dropping the ball in the net.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Reports say that Dellas will be ready for the game

·
Registered
373 Posts
10-0 greece how can i jinx greece's good run :p does anyone know blackmagic or have a voodoo doll of Zagorakis.

most likely greece will win 2-0 as albanian forwards have got really bad finishing

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Greece will win 1-0 in a very bad temepered affair!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Well with the roll our team is on, and Albania's horrible away record we should collect 3 pts, but we must still go out there and make it happen.

Albania's away record this campaign:

Georgia 2-0 Albania
Kazakhstan 0-1 Albania
Turkey 2-0 Albania

We must not be complacent. This is a must 3 pts.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I cant see anything but a win for us, an emphatic one too...

The team is playing awesome now and will be really psyched for this game, not only that but Albania isnt getting any tickets because they still owe us money from the last Albania-Greece game for the 02 WC and they said they would pay for both if they got ticks for this game (kala gia tetoious malakes mas pernane?) so basiacally no fan support for Albania in what will be a really hostile environment

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Thanks Drulo.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
3-1 Elladara

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And now some muppets ruined the U-21 game by tearing down the Albanian flag. The flag was restored but this didn't stop the idiots from booing the Albanian national anthem. What a disgrace! Who do these idiots think they are serving with these stupidities? ****ing hooligans! :yuck:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts