Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Revenge...

Lets hope no violence takes place,especially to the level we saw in september

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Again another early thread... whatever 2-0 hellas, 3-0 if all our starters are there, 3-1 if we give away a penalty.

Will this game be played in Karaskiaki, or Pankritiki to keep the Albanian ratio low?

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All our games will be in Karaiskaki

I think by UEFA rules we must give some tickets to away fans,i think we must offer them atleast 10%.So thats about 3,300.

Btw Denmark accepted only 200.We made an agreement with turkey so that no away fans go to the games between us.Sad really but wot can u do..

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Another encounter between our two nations :veiled: I dont think ull blow us out. Remember Greece was never able to beat Albania in Albania but Albania once beat Greece in Greece 2-0, :jester:
Hope for entertaining match.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I know about those rules, what im talking about are the thousands of Albanians that now live and work in Athens. Im sure you havent forgotten the last NT game played beatween us and the Alvanoi at home. It was like a away game for our Ethniki, they were even bood by the home support!

Having the game in Pankritiki would be a much better idea. Only 200 less seats and a track around the field, but the weather would be better and their would be allot less Alvanoi.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A lot of the Greek fans have bought season tickets for all the home games in the group,im not sure wot % of tickets are season tickets.However,the public must show ID Cards etc if they wanna buy a ticket...So it would be hard for any albanians to buy extra tickets

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Most Albanians in Greece can't afford the tickets anyway. :D

Needless to say that a victory should be the only option in this match if we want to hope for qualification, since everyone else will probably beat Albania at home (though the Danes and the Ukranians also beat them away and the Turks will also do so). They will of course put the extra effort they put against Greece every time but if we play as we can (instead of the pathetic performance we showed in Albania) we'll have no problems.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Most Albanians in Greece can't afford the tickets anyway. :D

Needless to say that a victory should be the only option in this match if we want to hope for qualification, since everyone else will probably beat Albania at home (though the Danes and the Ukranians also beat them away and the Turks will also do so). They will of course put the extra effort they put against Greece every time but if we play as we can (instead of the pathetic performance we showed in Albania) we'll have no problems.
Everyone else will beat us at home? Georgia and Kazakhstan will beat us at home? Turkey will definitely not beat us at home. I bet we draw in Turkey. And i hope u guys expect a hell of a game in Greece.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sorry, I meant everyone else that matters. And I bet you Turkey will have their easiest qualifying game in Tyrana - but I certainly hope I'm wrong about this.

I don't care if it's a hell of a game or a walk in the park, I expect the 3 points from the game in Greece. Everything else will be a failure.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Were not losing to those damned Turks. It would be an Historical Insult. Of that u can be sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
lol Greeks are afraid to play against Albanians in Greece cuz they are generally a weak race I dont understand when Greeks became all cocky because the Greek soccer level hasnt improved or risen at the that of a EURO CUP CHAMPION LEVEL its just that all other european nations have dropped their level of competetion, Greece barely beat Denmark at home Denmark dominated most of the game I dont know how this lil bastards pull of their wins at every game in the European Cup their team never dominated

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
APOLN CLB said:
lol Greeks are afraid to play against Albanians in Greece cuz they are generally a weak race I dont understand when Greeks became all cocky because the Greek soccer level hasnt improved or risen at the that of a EURO CUP CHAMPION LEVEL its just that all other european nations have dropped their level of competetion, Greece barely beat Denmark at home Denmark dominated most of the game I dont know how this lil bastards pull of their wins at every game in the European Cup their team never dominated
Awwwwwww! I am sooooooo moved! :rolleyes:

Keep feeding us your theories Einstein.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
APOLN CLB said:
:howler:

·
Registered
111 Posts
RedandBlack said:
Were not losing to those damned Turks. It would be an Historical Insult. Of that u can be sure.
we will beat albania.. no doubt..4-0 or 5-0..and in Greece..Greeks will beat albania 3-0 or 4-0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
APOLN CLB said:
HAH :howler: :eekani:
Obviously didint watch the denmark game did we now :nono:
Probably jsut another albanian with an inflated head after luckily beating us. :googly:

·
Registered
15 Posts
APOLN CLB said:

AHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAH

you probably didnt watch the game you peace of s-h-i-t
greece outchanced denmark in the 1st half 11-1.
then stuck with their defensive system.

By the way, the goal that Denmark scored was from a mistake of Nikopolidis. We would of won 2-0.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
R u kidding me. Last time i checked the Ukraine had a field day in Ankara. Last time i checked we beat u 4-1 in Istanbul. U bet us in Tirana hahaha

Turk... Greece couldnt beat Kazakstan 3-0 (3-1). Do u honestly believe theyll do it to us. 1-0 2-0 probly..but were not gonna be blown out. Our players still play for pride. And until Turkish players retrieve their pride after their ignominy..i suggest u stfu.

Apoln...calm down dude...none of this weak race bullshit in a football forum.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts