Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Swedes, I actually think this is my 'debut' in the Swedish forum since we were parted, but then again not many of you have been by the Nordic forum either :). I'd like to change this a little bit, and I've got an idea on how, and at the same time hopefully getting a long good discussion :happy:!!

One thing that always can be discussed is the greatness of the past, because it's always nice to swell on former glory :proud:. I'd like to make a discussion, that'll end up, in quite some time, in a voting to victory on being heralled as the greatest Nordic player through the times by us experts ;). Now, I've given this quite some thought, and I'm thinking that one might be too little, and maybe we should vote for the greatest from each country, and THEN the greatest of them all :)?

Anyway, I would like you to list all the Swedish players you think are worthy for this list, and then we'll find out how many to include in the end. Please, feel free to mention right from Nils Liedholm and Gunnar Nordahl, to Ljungberg, Brolin, Ravelli and Gunnar Gren!

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Tomas Brolin with Nordahl,Gren not that long after...

If you look at the whole Scandinavia it'll probably will be Michael Laudrup or Brolin.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you please make a list of 5-10 candidates, and vote it out :)? Because then we can make a final vote between the winners. Or if you think a voting is too much, just make a list of your candidates :).

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
DBOY said:
Would you please make a list of 5-10 candidates, and vote it out :)? Because then we can make a final vote between the winners. Or if you think a voting is too much, just make a list of your candidates :).
I can do a poll later :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx alot Wakky!

Gollum, who do you think should then?

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts

·
Registered