Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two thunderous efforts in the Cup final, I felt a topic of this nature was in order.

Best Arsenal Goal this season? Here's a few of the main contenders:

Dennis Bergkamp vs Newcastle
Robert Pires vs Villa
Freddie Ljungberg vs Chelsea
Ray Parlour vs Chelsea
Dennis Bergkamp vs Leverkusen
Thierry Henry vs Leverkusen

Just a few to start with, my personal favourite is Pires's lob vs the Villa.

Suggestions and views please peeps

"Word B*tch, Phantoms like a Motherf**ker"

·
Registered
155 Posts
Very hard to say, but Bergkamp's goal against Newcastle is a moment of truly world-class.

So I vote for that.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
For importance, there's no contest. Parlour's today was in a league of it's own. For pure skill, it's got to be Pires' against Villa.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I`ll go for Bergkamps against Newcastle, That`s art and it doesn`t matter how many times I watch the goal I still can`t belive it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My Personal favourites are 1.Bergkamp v Newcastle, 2.Freddie v Chelsea and 3. Pires v Villa

There is also: Pires' unbelievable volley against Borough

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
BERGGY!!!!
against newcastle!!
and lverkusan
his amazing

then i would say pires's one

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Bergkamp's against newcastle was too good to be true, I remember I was showing that goal to a friend of mine who is hard to impress with nice goals, but when he saw that one he was like "Holy S*it man that was good!" .

·
Registered
155 Posts
Very nice avatar you have Chris!

What program do you use for that?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The two goals yesterday rank very high, but it has to Bergkamp's agaisnt Newcastle. Only Dennis Bergkamp can score a goal like that. Pure Genius

1. Bergkamp Vs Newcastle
2. Pires Vs Villa
3. Ljungberg Vs Chelsea.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
:eek: :dazed: :eek: :( :confused: :depress: <--- there's my Gunner Goal of the Year Nomination. ;)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Bergkamp goal against Newcastle is certainly world classs......One of the best goals I have ever seen !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
There will be an award for this in the XT Arsenal Forum Awards after the United game so keep your ideas for the winner going.

Personally, I liked Freddie's second against Juve, although more for Bergkamp's role in it...

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
oooh oooh oohh..

i missed this bergkamp goal. what did he do???

like said before, for importance, parlours was brilliant. prolly the best ive seen from a gooner....

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
why the newcastle goal?
skill
vision
great finish
made newcastle look bad
:D
you reckon he could do that again?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think he can do such things again, just look at the pass he made to Freddie away at Bolton, that was pure class.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts