786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is ur favorite goal of all time? :jester:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
3rd Van Basten's volley VS the soviets in 1988

2nd Mendieta's volley against Barcelona a couple of years back

1st Gazza's flick over Hendry's head and lovely finish against the sweatys at Euro 96

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Some personal favourites:

Shearer's stunning volley v. Everton
Laurent Robert's second goal v. Spurs
Phillipe Albert's exquisite lob v. Man Utd to make it 5-0 :D

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
ermm, i dont know why. but Reyes' debut goal against Chelsea always gives me the shivers!!

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
maybe because it was a champion's league final. but the voley of zizou was quite impressive.

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
it was the FA cup quarter finals....... not the champions league final

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Recent goals:
Aimar for Valencia in the CL against Liverpool. Terrific team move.
Ibrahimovic's solo effort this season, before he moved to Juve. I think it was against Den Hag.

But my personal favourite has to be the goal that Okocha scored when he played for Frankfurt, he dribbled past about 4 people twice and then drilled it into the bottom left corner.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Petros said:
it was the FA cup quarter finals....... not the champions league final
I think mali was refering to Zidane's goal against Leverkusen in the CL final in 2002. I think she may of meant to put a comma not a full stop.

·
Registered
56,291 Posts
i didn't give any precision because i thought it was obvious. thank you to tell it for me interesta:)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Shevchenko vs Juventus in 2000 or 2001, I believe .... It looked like he was going to cross the ball, but somehow he managed to score...

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Roberto Carlos' in Le Tournoi vs. France in '98, or Varela's goal for Betis against Barcelona a couple of years ago. Probably seems better than it was because it was the third in a 3-0 win but still great. :shades:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like Harry Kewells v Arsenal when he played for Leeds. Its my favorite goal really other then Maradona's v England.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts