Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just thinking that's there are some wonderful young playmakers starting to make their mark in world football.

All of these players are under the age of 20.

Eden Hazard of Lille and Belgium is the first that comes to mind. A wonderful player with unlimited potential. Great eye for a pass, excellent accuracy, great dribbler and lots of tricks. Can play in a number of positions and will surely become a superstar before long. Reminds some people of Andreas Iniesta with more tricks.

Miralem Pjanic of Lyon and Bosnia is the next one that i admire. He's an excellent passer of the ball and can score goals. He's also a hard worker and can lead his team. Has been compared to Juninho(the Lyon version).

Adem Ljajic is the final one i'll mention for now. Plays for Serbia U-21's and Partizan Belgrade. Manchester United had the first option on him but were unable to make the deal due to the final problems they are having. An excellent talent who reminds some people of Gaizka Mendieta.

I'll just name those three for now. Feel free to add any young playmakers, under the age of 20 to the list.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
How good is he??
he is the only light in the underperforming Boca team

very skillful with the ball, great dribbler...good scorer...but needs maturity in making decisions (whetehr to pass, dribble or shoot)

the most in-form out of the four from my list is Lautaro Formica...though Pastore is the undoubted prodigy

(i didn't put Diego Buonanotte coz he is more like a forward, second forward, rather than a pure playmaker...ala Riquelme, Aimar, Gallardo...more like Messi or El Burrito Ortega)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers mate. I hadn't really heard of the others. But Gaitan is one that was mentioned to me about a year ago, along with Buonanotte.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Cheers mate. I hadn't really heard of the others. But Gaitan is one that was mentioned to me about a year ago, along with Buonanotte.
Buonanotte, alongside Pastore, is the most skilled and talented of the bunch...but his short stature and weak build may be decisive in restricting his best days only within South America

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
he is the only light in the underperforming Boca team

very skillful with the ball, great dribbler...good scorer...but needs maturity in making decisions (whetehr to pass, dribble or shoot)

the most in-form out of the four from my list is Lautaro Formica...though Pastore is the undoubted prodigy

(i didn't put Diego Buonanotte coz he is more like a forward, second forward, rather than a pure playmaker...ala Riquelme, Aimar, Gallardo...more like Messi or El Burrito Ortega)
lautaro? he allways was and will be a defender, a fullback if we are talking about the same guy...gaitan is a mediapunta/off mid more than a playmaker...Pastore is the only one of those a classic playmaker and even Banega is playing that role more than Gaitan and cia, but more like a Redondo role in Valencia

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lautaro? he allways was and will be a defender, a fullback if we are talking about the same guy...gaitan is a mediapunta/off mid more than a playmaker...Pastore is the only one of those a classic playmaker and even Banega is playing that role more than Gaitan and cia, but more like a Redondo role in Valencia
I think he might mean Lautaro's younger brother Mauro.

How is Banega playing for Valencia.

Jack Wilshere, will be the best player England have produced since Gazza.
He's a huge talent! Arsenal also have Fran Merida!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
I think he might mean Lautaro's younger brother Mauro.

How is Banega playing for Valencia.

pretty good, is all in his hands, is a question of good managing of his temper what might provide him a great carreer or a normal one...the skillset and audacity are in his bag since he was born.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts