Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great deal you guys have made in buying Christian Bassedas! Believe me, he is one of the most underrated Argentinians out there (Along with Delgado) and he will really boost your squad. Also it seems for the first time Newcastle are starting to go for the big boys, not just unknown quantities fromEastern Europe and I'm happy to see that, even though Newcastle itslef is far from my favorite clubs :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
how come he only cost 4 million? Where in midfield does he play? Is he in the national team? Does he get playing time for the national team? How old is he?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I'm right he is optionally a right or left winger, but the center suits him just fine. He has something like 15 caps for Argentina, none of them recently though and I must admit I've never seen him play in the bright blue shirt :eek: 27 years old. Great buy! Really great!

------------------
Patryk L. AKA labas

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
My knowledge is limited on this guy, I have seen only a few matches with which he has played and he was good but I don't want to make a judgemenet on a few games. I trust Labas' judgement and think that he will be a very good player.

Wouldn't mind Delgado though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts