Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Relax guys, Martin only renewed Bravo's contract so he can be a part in a future deal to get Henry

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cliffordil said:
:tongue: sagyv, you're eavesdropping on Martin's line again!!! :howler:
Ye, i already see that Mr. martin and I will get along just fine...
I guess we'll have to wait for 2008 to get some real change in this club...
and please, don't let me tell you again "I told you..." ;)

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Chillax! Martin signed him just to keep the dressing room environment light. We need a joker there.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
i think they want to include him so that when the uefa rule comes in about home grown players in the squad, we have bravo to add to the list. thats hte only explanation i can see. i know we could use the likes of jurado and de la red, so there goes my theory.

i think it is part of the deal to get ashley cole and not henry. we take a good left back from them and give them bravo (whos much better) in return so that they dont feel like theyve missed a player.

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Don't really care really. I guess they have made their decision based on his current form. It's not like he has been utter shit at present. A bit of an exaggeration really, I think you are all thinking about the past. Raul Bravo has been pretty good this season in all honesty. Whilst Pavon and Helguera haven't.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
sooo next year

Cry baby Ruben, Crap Pavon and Borja, and headless Bravo will all feature RM???!!!

now thats a not so funny joke!!!!

BUTRA is a bigger joke than Perez, he should follow perez out of this club...

1 - 20 of 113 Posts