Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just appeared the official status ...

MILAN – April 30 was the deadline for the Alaves option on Fabricio Coloccini. Now the Argentine defender is once again an AC Milan player.

As for Francesco Coco, the Barcellona option will expire on 31 maggio. AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani declared: 'I don’t think FC Barcelona will recur to the optional clause. Coco is very likely to come back to AC Milan'.

WOW ... if all of this confirms I can see some better futire for our defense guys ... Great news!!!

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
extra news: MILAN - Thomas Helveg will remain in AC Milan also for the next season (2002/2003). His contract on loan from Inter Milan has been renewed.

www.acmilan.com ... again!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Wow. Let's hope this happens and we get both players back. Tha injection of youth and talent on the backline will be enormous. :)

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Hope this happens.....somewho i bet the sun fried gallianis head at a ferrari race and he will sell the kid to juve for like 1 m in exchange for first decline on paramatti

Lav

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
According to these news, the new formation would be like this:
Helveg-Collocini-Cannavaro-Coco
Is it right? :)

Well, whatever it is... I am really glad to see Colo back to AC Milan! :)

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the Collocini thing seems to be certain ... for Coco we have to wait untill the deadline and then see whether all these rumours, leaks etc about the problems he was creating in the dressing room were true and if so whether they have overcome them. If I have to thing positive i would say that Coco's spell in Barsa is considered like an exile, i.e. a punishment (sth like baRRing ppl at xtratime :D ) and now since the kid has learned his leason they all are raedy to forgive and forget and look forward ... I guess it is too logical to be true when Galiani is concerned but lets not forget that he had made some really nice moves the last years alonf with all the crap ...

FORZA COLO AND COCO at milan ...

As for Canavaro ... I don't know anything about that ...

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
A fine piece of news! And the first of many, I hope. And Bodat, I do believe we still will have the services of one Paolo Maldini for a couple more years ;) .
RIO

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
looks like Barcellona don't want the option on Coco so he'll be back with us and Maldini loves Lucio of Leverkusen so i think there'll be something there aswell,all good stuff for our ailing defence.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
If Cannavaro and Coco do come to Milan.
That means, we'll have 5cs on the defense.
Coco, Colo, Chamot, Costacurta, and Cannavaro. :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Chamot is lkely to go to Atletico Madrid its just not official yet,As for Helveg staying I dont think we need him For Cannavaro Im not reading to much into it and Its nice what maldini has said about Lucio.The prospects lok good,if Coco was to return would he have learnt his lesson well maldini apparently stated that Coco deserves another chance and he especially feels for Players who were nurtured in Milan.
Their could be a possibility of Milan securing the services Of young defender Torres of Atletico Madrid with Javi Moreno and Chamot involved in the deal.;)

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Their could be a possibility of Milan securing the services Of young defender Torres of Atletico Madrid with Javi Moreno and Chamot involved in the deal.

Who told you that Torres is a defender?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
What little of Collocini I have seen,he's been hugely impressive.Milan needs a defender like him and the kid's got a mtured head in his shoulder as well.He is a leader at the back and Milan could certainly do with someone like him rather than Roque Junior.:yuck:

If Galliani could land Lucio as well then the defensive trobles of the club could somehow be settled.

With Helveg returning,does that mean the end of Contra's career at San Siro?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I´m afraid we are getting the tranfer of Coloccini guys and it is Chamot who will remain in your team...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the present;)

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Atletico land Argie defender Coloccini
tribalfootball.com - May 9, 2002

Atletico Madrid have completed the signing of Argentine defender Fabricio Coloccini from AC Milan.
The deal was ironed out last week when Atletico sports chief Paulo Futre met with Milan officials to discuss Javi Moreno's transfer.

Coloccini spent this season on loan to Alaves, but they couldn't afford to sign him outright.

His form also attracted interest from Rea Madrid and Manchester United. But Futre's regular dealings with Milan clinched the transfer for Atletico.
I don't think tribalfootball is a reliable source, but still :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts