Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name a moment you greatly enjoyed, there are a lot of them, I think if we each name 1 or a few each, we can get most of them in to this thread. I am going to start off with

Knocking out Chelsea in the 99/00 season of the Champions League in the quarter final, It was not a trophy won or anything major but then manner of it was brilliant. To lose 3-1 away, then win 3-1 at home with the 3rd goal a few minutes from the end. Then to get a penalty that is missed by Rivaldo in extra time and think the chance to win is gone but then to still score 2 goals in extra time and win, what a match and great result.

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Greatest moment? When I started to support Barça.

Since then, every moment is a blessing, I can't wait to watch the games. Regardless of the result, there were billion moments to enjoy in Barça because we play attractive, search for the goal, dribble, treat the ball nicely...

Oh, billion and one. I forgot to add the moment when I remember that I don't support the sucks, but I'm their greatest enemy. Oh, happy days.

·
Messiah
9,580 Posts
This is the greatest moment :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
* 3-0 vs. Los Putos, at Camp Nou 98/99. The first game I saw with Barça. Luchos two headers.

* The game against Chelsea 99/00 mentioned above.

* The return of Figo at Camp Nou 00/01.

* The awakening in the league, spring 04

* La liga champions 04/05. Deco!

* The magical 05/06-season. Paris 060517.

* The last months. This season is history in the making.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts