Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grazie Liverpool for kicking some sorry Inter :ass: :proud:

The Spanish Matador killed them off with a superb goal :lick:

Inter showed that without ref's protection they are still the same chockers and losers they always were :thumbsup:

Great celebration for 100 years of Inter, huh? :flirt:

Loved the look at Zalatan's face everytime he chocked and missed a chance, icing on the cake was his substitution towards the end :howler:

:heart:Liverpool :heart:Torres :heart:

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Torres is wonderful, Indeed :thumbsup: I don't understand why Juve-fans should dedicate a thread to Inter though, it's all a game and a big loss for italian football that clubs are getting knocked out this early.

·
Administrator
52,981 Posts
Its no loss to italian football they lose, or any italian team lose. Just what happens.

But yeah, its not worth dedicating a thread on it, pointless attempt.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Gah, I hate pool. Inter would have been knocked out anyway, all it takes for them to trip is a single pebble on a deserted beach.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Inter Milan. :howler:

Like school on a Sunday... no class.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Gah, I hate pool. Inter would have been knocked out anyway, all it takes for them to trip is a single pebble on a deserted beach.
I hate Pool as well, but at least they have some class. Inter Milan are a club of flucking sewer rats.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Torres is wonderful, Indeed :thumbsup: I don't understand why Juve-fans should dedicate a thread to Inter though, it's all a game and a big loss for Italian football that clubs are getting knocked out this early.
This thread is dedicated to the federation of Italy! This is what happens when you punish Italian teams when the trials aren't over and nothing is proven. This is what happens when you make Inter the champion of Italy. Way to go! You just took the Italian football from the top, to the worst :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torres is wonderful, Indeed :thumbsup: I don't understand why Juve-fans should dedicate a thread to Inter though, it's all a game and a big loss for italian football that clubs are getting knocked out this early.
Not a single Italian player was on the pitch tonight.

Guys, La Grande Inter deserve a thread as a nice gift for their centenary celebrations :proud:

·
Registered
335 Posts
It definately is a big blow for Serie A.. go figure...

Only italian team in CL now is Roma whereas the english has four.
EPL is without a doubt the strongest league in the world atm.

United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and soon even Tottenham are all better than any team in Serie A nowadays.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Grazie Pool?

They knocked us out in 2005 and i won't refer to the famous incident ..

**** Inter and Pool, we don't need a thread for this.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Inter Milan. :howler:

Like school on a Sunday... no class.

Brilliant :D

==

I hope the VIP guests who were invited for this match enjoyed it as much as we did :lick:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The English will never have the best football though. They will perpetually suck major donk internationally and their style of play will always be shit. That's all I care about right now. Leagues move in cycles.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Grazie Pool?

Exactly.

Somebody hand the thread author a history book.

Say 'Grazie Liverpool' in Turin and you'll get your tongue cut off.

This thread is just wrong on so many levels.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grazie Pool?

Pool knocked us out in 2005. Inter stole 2 Scudetti from us, and took our best players.

Where can I buy a Liverpool TORRES shirt :happy:?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Thank you, thank you very much. I think this shall be the Official Inter Appreciation Thread. I'll be back shortly with some nice stories, games, and other little great entertainment!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.