Xtratime Community banner

2581 - 2600 of 2633 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Congrats to Mou for the title. They were absolute leaders as they didnt had competition and their triumpf was never in doubt though

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
You can cook?

Nice.

The only thing I can cook is opening a Tuna can. Oh and I can cut tomatoes and onions with the tuna if there's no salad.

I know that doesn't really count as cooking, though. :D

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Happy birthday, Jose. :)

P.S. Stole the pic from JZ's FB page.

Attachments

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Fans tribute to Mourinho on his visit to Milano where he watched Inter-Samp

Attachments

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Mourinho and JZ

Attachments

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/20/jose-mourinho-louis-van-gaal-inter-moratti

José Mourinho has agreed a deal to succeed Louis van Gaal as Manchester United’s manager, according to the Inter director Bedy Moratti.

Van Gaal, who faced renewed criticism from the former United captain Rio Ferdinand, has been beset by persistent speculation about losing his job to Mourinho. Thursday’s humiliating Europa League defeat at Midtjylland further weakened his position with reports of an emerging dressing-room rebellion among senior players.

Moratti, sister of the former Inter president Massimo, was door-stepped by Italian media at a lunch attended by Mourinho, a former Inter manager, on Saturday. Asked whether the club missed him Moratti said: “He’s missed as a person, but right now he’s happy, he’s going to Manchester.”

Mourinho attended Inter’s game against Sampdoria as a guest of the Moratti family, who sold their controlling stake in 2013. There is no suggestion Mourinho might return to Inter, whom he guided to a famous treble in 2010.

While Ed Woodward, United’s executive vice-chairman, continues to deliberate over sacking Van Gaal, Ferdinand added to the chorus of disapproval from former players, writing on Twitter: “Given LVG loads of time. The team have gone backwards since his arrival. The style of football has no resemblance to @manutd at all.”

Mourinho, linked with United since the turn of the year, told La Stampa this week: “My next club? I do not know, but one thing is certain – I love football and I will return with the same passion I’ve always had. I’m not looking for a club – but there are clubs that are looking for me.”

David Moyes, who was sacked 10 months after replacing Ferguson, has said United should not dismiss Van Gaal. “I don’t think Manchester United should become a sacking club,” Moyes said on the BBC. “I was disappointed when I lost my job after 10 months and Manchester United have always stood for much greater things than sacking their manager regularly. I don’t think they should [sack Van Gaal].”

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
I read that Mourinho has bought a house in Manchester and will make TWENTY mill per year. Good luck to him.

P.S. Firdy, I read on football Italia that Jose is in Singapore. You should try to meet him, man.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I read that Mourinho has bought a house in Manchester and will make TWENTY mill per year. Good luck to him.

P.S. Firdy, I read on football Italia that Jose is in Singapore. You should try to meet him, man.
You kidding right? It is Jose who is seeking an appointment with Firdaus.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Guys, can you tell me more about Josè's relationship with Zlatan?

Was it close? Why did he sell him?

I get the impression that he is not a Mourinho player and he sold him first chance he got! Is this corret?

Is there any chance of Zlatan to Man Utd?

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Guys, can you tell me more about Josè's relationship with Zlatan?

Was it close? Why did he sell him?

I get the impression that he is not a Mourinho player and he sold him first chance he got! Is this corret?

Is there any chance of Zlatan to Man Utd?
No Zlatan left because Zlatan felt he would win the cl with barca and not Inter. Mou wanted to keep him.

Lucky for us he went and samu replaced him.

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Mourinho once called Zlatan the best striker in the world, so naturally he rates him a lot. If I were Zlatan I would go to Man U, no point returning to Serie A where he has more than proven himself..

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Congratulations to Jose on winning EL tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Conte trolled. :D

Attachments

2581 - 2600 of 2633 Posts