Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy, happy :).

Bo Johansson came to his senses and promoted Gravesen from Hamburg and Bisgaard from Udinese to the squad. That gives us that extra bit of creative depth in midfield we've so missed so sorely .

With teameffort and a little luck we an ars* of ourselves.
Sadly the Netherlands, France and the Chzeck Republic are in our pool, so we certainly aren't logical contenders qualifying for the next level.

Ciao.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
im glad to see bisgaard in the team,he has been playing good this year with udinese.
gravesen is very unknown for me i didn't even know his exist.
i have seen the danish team but i have not posted it yet,the thirds keeper is also one player i never heard of.
it's true they have a tough group,and they have some problems with the attack,when mikkel beck and miklos molnar is still in the team but jon dahl thomasson is ok.
we'll see.....

S

·
0 Posts
I´m also very happy to see Bisgaard and Gravesen in the team, but I kind of miss OB defender Hemmingsen. He´s a big strong lad with a wonderfull right foot, and also the skills to make some powerfull moves upfield whenever the opportuniti comes.

Nasty have you even seen Mikkel Beck play, or are you just playing wise-guy. I´ve seen have seen him play several times this season, and I think he has improved alot recently. But also when he played in England both for M´borough in div 1 and QPR, he impressed me with his aggresive style.

Molnar have also played very well in the MLS this spring, and is just now in the top of the topscoring list, he even scored against Lothar Matthäus and the Metrostars.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nasty; Peter Kjaer the 3rd keeper is brilliant. He is easily the best keeper in the Danish league and plays with Silkeborg who has participated regularly in Europe since 1994. The reason you haven't heard of him is that therehas been only ONE keeper for the national team- Schmeichel. Now Thomas Sørensen will take over, but Kjaer is very, very reliable.

I agree with you on our attack which is pathetic. Mikkels Beck has lloked great in the Danish league but that's because it's pathetic as well. Besides I hate him... and his hair :( :( :(.
Molnar always provide guts, but it's just embarrising that our team must rely on someone who couldn't claim a spot in Sevilla to provide the attacking depth.

On Gravesen; He features pretty often on Kicker's team of the week in Germany. Plays almost all positions, but is best in defensive midfield or a sweepers position.
His temper is his biggest worry, a he's known for absolutely insane tackles. I hope he wont play against France... (Zizou must not be injured), or the Netherlands (the same goes for Davids).

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The third goallie Glen isnt Kjaer,is an Olsen guy from Sevilla in Spain.

Mikkel Beck sux big big time.He cant score to save his soul and Brian Laudrud weill be missed.Molnar is ok.A good idea would be to move Jørgensen up front along with Dahl Tomasson.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

S

·
0 Posts
Hey AMOROSO! you are aware of that fact that we are talking about Denmark aren´t you??

And Glen, how can you say that Beck only playes good cos the Danish league is of such a poor standard?? Where does that leave your beloved Kjær, cos as far as I know, he also playes in Denmark with SIF.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts