Xtratime Community banner

Who should become the next manager of the Israeli National team?

• Dror Kashtan

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Avraham Grant

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Itzhak Shum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giora Shpiegel

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,473 Posts
Its not that IFA is willing accept Kashtan request. The Request was that Kasthan wanted more money that Gavri was willing to offer.

As far as i read, it will be a split. Probably IFA will pay Kasthan no more than 100,000 dollars to coach the NT, but he will be doing it part of the time.

That mention was also brought up with Grant who was more then willing to work FULL TIME, but Sachar refused to give him that opprotunity, though he was only willing to let him do some NT and some Liga coaching.......

In anyway, i don't see this as something positive, because Dror is a very strict person and i respect that, but can he have the pressure of hoisting 2 major teams in 1?!?!?!?!?!?!

and think of the 4 day rule...where 4 days before a NT game, they will have to rest and so, it will interfere with Hap Tel Aviv matches!!!! :(

· Registered
1,473 Posts
Maybe we can get an international coach from France or Germany at some sort of expense, that would be good :)

Just like we got neilsen? :)

Lets get some French coach or something?

· Registered
1,473 Posts
Fine!

Than i guess that Mr. Kashtan must make up his decision soon! I mean, its like work....but its only better.....

This is commisions pay, but with a stinch. Where he gets base salary and if he does make a deal; which ofcourse means getting israel in Euro 2004, than i think he will get bonuses for this work! :) he deserves it after all......

Whereas in Hapoel TA, he will get one commision and pending on how far Hapoel Will go in Toto, State, or Leauge cups, and ofcourse uefa...he will get sitch! :)

So Kashtan must make up his mind soon!

· Registered
1,473 Posts
I would rather give him the extra few thousand. And im pretty sure Hapoel Tel Aviv will release him. Contrary to Maccabi Haifa, i heard there now releasing there young players to europe for Cash to rebuild and exploit on other european potentials...Does this go to Hapoel Tel Aviv as well??? :)

If IFA was smart, they would have 3-4 Friendlys in Ramat Gan and pay for Kashtan do's!!!! :) that would be good!

· Registered
1,473 Posts
The Slovenian coach is not a bad idea. I read it over in www.haaretzdaily.com. I think Hapoel, after a successful season, would need to look a little more professional ( not to mention my jersey taste of KAPPA).

I think it will be a Win-Win situation here. :) the Slovenian coach after all, is the coach that led a small little country into a World Cup....so i think Hapoel should see this and maybe take a look... :)

· Registered
1,473 Posts
I guess Grant is good. Kashtan would be better. But what it matter is the players and the logisitics a coach can do. The Coach can't do the certain extent of what some may think. So in other words, don't think that future games in which we loss is a result of coaches. Its all in the players.

This whole thing got to much publicity! :)

I belive Grant can do the job and do it effectively! :) I am hoping he will and will bring some new faces and some fresh unlookers! :)

EL EL YIRAEL!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.