Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday the national team will have a training camp in Eilat. Several new players have been called. Among them are Yoav Ziv from Nazereth Ilit, and 2 players (Assi Rahamim and Evyatar Iluz) from Hapoel Be'er Sheva. Baruch Dego has also been returned to the team. The players who play in Europe were not called to this camp. The full list:

Goalkeepers: Shavit Elimelech, Nir Rahmin, Assi Rahamim

Defenders: Alon Harazi, Evyatar Iluz, Avi Strool, Kelimi Saban, Arik Benado, Shimon Gershon

Midfielders: Abas Suan, Adoram Keisi, Roni Gafni, Abed Rabah, Avi Nimni, Idan Tal, Walid Badir, Yoav Ziv, Yossi Shibchon

Forwards: David Revivo, Omer Golan, Kfir Udi, Baruch Dego

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Always interesting to see new names in the team, although he will probably drop a few names when it's game time again. But Ziv is a nice player, I'd be interested to see this guy given a chance. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Nice to see we don;t have a reliable goalie :(

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
It's only a training camp, considering Davidovich is injured and none of our players from Europe were invited (including Awatt) I think it's fine.

Meanwhile we were invited by Ukraine to participate in a tournament in the memory of Valery Lobanovsky. The tournament which may include Russia will take place next August.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Meanwhile we were invited by Ukraine to participate in a tournament in the memory of Valery Lobanovsky. The tournament which may include Russia will take place next August.

Valery?
That guy who went 130 KM on the coastal road in 1993 and was thrown out of his front window? That Valery?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Valery?
That guy who went 130 KM on the coastal road in 1993 and was thrown out of his front window? That Valery?
Valery Lobanovsky was the Dynamo Kiev coach who won two European Cup Winners' Cups. He died from a stroke in 2002.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
bexixeb said:
Valery Lobanovsky was the Dynamo Kiev coach who won two European Cup Winners' Cups. He died from a stroke in 2002.

oooooooo that guy....
i get names confused so easily..

there is another ukraninian that died in Israel in 94 or so!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
oooooooo that guy....
i get names confused so easily..

there is another ukraninian that died in Israel in 94 or so!
You are talking about Nikolay Kodritzki, former Bnei Yehuda player.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts