Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ever have a job you just weren't qualified for?

Suppose you found yourself in an operating room , all dressed up like a surgeon.

"Contusion? Subdural hematoma? Yeah , sure, I can handle it. Whoops...shouldn't have cut that. No , no , nurse. I know your'
re not supposed to put a band-aid on a heart."

Marriage is like that , Jonny Knox.
You have no f***ing clue what's going on , but you kind of fake your way through it. If your're lucky, you won't get caught.

But some people still think marriage is easy. Bull****! Marriage is the roughest thing in the world. Nelson Mandela endured 27 years in a South African prison , but once he got out , it only took two years before his marriage busted his *ss! He had to decide whether to get divorced or beg to be let back into jail , just so he could have some f***ing peace of mind. If Nelson Mandela can't make it , what chance do the rest us have , Jonny?!

It's all right. But marriage is rough. It shouldn't be for life. Marriage should be like our driving privilege. You need a license. You have to take a test. Then five years and renew. And you have to take every test again. The written test , the blow job test...
Oh? Did I go too far , Jonny Knox
Five and renew!! PLEASE!

Will I ever propose to a girl? Now I don't know , unless there's a five year/new thingy:stress:

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Jonny Knoxville said:
Nelson Mandela endured 27 years in a South African prison , but once he got out , it only took two years before his marriage busted his *ss! He had to decide whether to get divorced or beg to be let back into jail , just so he could have some f***ing peace of mind. If Nelson Mandela can't make it , what chance do the rest us have , Jonny?!
:dielaugh:

Oh damn, that is too funny!

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
marriage is only becoming increasigly difficult because not many people these days value or respect it..for those that do, marriage is seen as a life long security blanket, providing a warm and inviting home and family atmoshpere, from a newly wed to elderly....

its sometimes sad to see people not caring about marriage, even though they may be with someone they truly love..as it is the final and most concrete show of unconditional love and affection for that individual...go that one step further and tie the knot, u do love them afterall..there should be no doubts..

or for those that do not even consider maintaing relationships...wat about them? be lonely when theyre 70, no real life long companion to care for them, and to be taken care of themselves?

yes, marriage can be difficult, but if ure willing to put the effort in to sustain it, to ensure it remains fruitful happy and permanent, it will defnately be worth it

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to exchange vows at 40 , so I won't be loney and have a short marriege with my spouse...to put up with before one of us dies.

I like that:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts