Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see Totti score a great goal. Maybe he is the right man to come of the bench and change a match.
I still think he Italy would be better of if he played behind two strikers.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Totti came off the bench in the 2nd to score Italy's second goal which was pure class.
However its sad to see that he won't get a starting role.I wished Zoff would've played him as a trequartista,instead of a second forward,its not his position,cause Inzaghi was left alone too much.I'm glad that he scored and just wished Delvecchio did as well,but he did play well.
Anyway,it should be interesting to see the last position of the forward line.
Cause theres Vieri,Del Piero,and Totti.
The last spot is between Delvecchio,Inzaghi jr. and Montella.Personally i think he'll pick Delvecchio cause he matches Vieris characteristics just in case Vieri gets hurt.
We'll see!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Oh ya one more thing,
We need Toldo!!!
He was amazing tonight and should be bought.
Just read that Man utd. have put up Cole plus money for Toldo.That might be tempting,also him leaving Italy so he doesnt streghten opposing serie a teams.
toldo earlier in the week said that he would love to play for Roma because of the fan base their that support the team,he feels is amazing.
This looks like a tough one!!

·
Registered
13,102 Posts
Il Lupo: nice post. It's fun to read someone's views whose match your own so well. I loved Totti's inspired performance today, and you will not hear me ***** if he's on the field. This guy is only 23 yrs old!! Grande Totti!! Totti for the Ages!! Did ya notice how his celebration was subdued, but yet you could see the enormous satisfaction deep inside his spirit. Forza Totti Forza Azzurri!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
When BAggio was Tottis age , he scored the goal against Czech. in WC 90, I don't think Totti will be the new Baggio, altough i hoped for it for years.

Now it seems more and more like the new Italian heros name will be Cassano.

Nothing bad said about Totti, he is still one of the best, but I don't think he will become THE Best.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
It doesn't help that Zoff plays him on the bench behind the very over-rated Pippo Inzaghi!!! :(

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yah, totti was great.

About toldo, i dont think and hope that fion would accept the offer from Man U, i just hate andy cole , and i dont want man U getting stronger by getting toldo

·
Registered
392 Posts
Man all over the Italian papers these last few days have been about Totti.
And i couldn't be happier,cause its all positive.The poor guy has been bashed left,right and center this year and really has carried the blame for Roma.After a sub par year for Roma,and for Totti,something has finally gone his way.And i'm so happy for this guy,cause we all know that he has the ability and the tools but is lacking the mental consistency that really pputs him above the rest.Just wish more games were left,cause in these last ones,we'll see a rejuvenated Totti!!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
someone tell me about that cassano-bloack. i only know he plays for bari and juve is after him.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey gOD,

Cassono said in an interview with gazzetta(some months ago) that his big idol is Totti, and that he would love to play in the same team as him. So, why don't buy him?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts