Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long ago, on la Domenica Sportiva, they were asking Clarence how come he's won in all the team's he's played for except one (neroazzuri). And this is his answer: "Because they didn't make me play on May 05!!!!:jester::howler:

Grandissimo Clarence!!!!:devil::shades:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Another super shot/goal in the upcoming Euro Derby, hey Pantera Nera?:stuckup::hopefull:

·
Registered
472 Posts
San Siro said:
Not long ago, on la Domenica Sportiva, they were asking Clarence how come he's won in all the team's he's played for except one (neroazzuri). And this is his answer: "Because they didn't make me play on May 05!!!!:jester::howler:

Grandissimo Clarence!!!!:devil::shades:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Another super shot/goal in the upcoming Euro Derby, hey Pantera Nera?:stuckup::hopefull:
Yep I saw it, I think it was 2 weeks ago, but he has always shown respect for Inter, it was only a joke.
Oh and by the way tanti auguri Clarence, he's turning 29 today! :strong:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Vagabondo said:
what did he ever win at Sampdoria? :confused: ;)
Well to be fair Samp aren't a World Class side and them winning thing's isn't something they do quite often. ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
Samp were a powerhouse schumy, don't be that cocky
When seedorf was there they were a strong side but not one capable of winning things as i see it.They had an excellent squad yet still were slightly behind the other teams.

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
Schumy said:
When seedorf was there they were a strong side but not one capable of winning things as i see it.They had an excellent squad yet still were slightly behind the other teams.
Didn't help that Juventus players were full of drugs at the time either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts